•31•

•ten months later•

Stassie pulls the strings of my dress tightly, tying a bow at the bottom of my torso. I watch in the mirror as she steps back, taking in my appearance.
"Lia.. you're beautiful" she says, almost starting to cry.
"No come on, if you cry I'll cry, and I already got my makeup done" I say, turning towards her.
My perfect dress, ever since I was little I dreamed of having the most beautiful wedding dress, silk, a long train, the perfect hair piece to match. This is exactly what I wanted.
"You're getting married" she breaths out, almost not believing it herself.
"I'm going to leave this venue as a wife." I nod.
I love our wedding venue, mostly because I designed it myself. We're getting married at our golf course venue in California, I knew as soon as we saw it the first time, it was the perfect place. A gorgeous field full of flowers, a venue decorated in fairy lights and florals. The entire place set up just as I want it and we're the first wedding to happen here, which makes it even more special.
"Could you do me a favor?" I ask.
"Yeah, of course" she nods.
"Could you go get Haz for me?"
"You're not getting cold feet are you?" She asks nervously.
"No nothing like that. Promise" I smile.
"Okay" she nods, turning and walking out of the room.
I take a deep breath, looking into the mirror once more. I've never really loved the way I look, but right now, in this moment, I've never felt more beautiful. I get to marry the love of my life today, and that's something that far passes any insecurity I've ever had.
There's a knock on the door and Haz walks in, shutting it behind him.
I turn to face him and he smiles widely, seeing me.
"Lia oh my god.. you look beautiful" he says.
"Thank you." I say. "Is he doing okay?"
"Toms doing fine. Are you okay?" He asks, a little concerned that I had Stassie drag him over here.
"I'm okay.. I just." I sigh. "I know I said I wanted to walk alone.. and I know you're Toms best man but-"
His hands rest on my arms, looking me in the eyes.
"Hey, it's okay. Calm down." He says quietly and I take a deep breath.
"Will you walk me down the isle?" I ask.
"Course I'll walk you down the isle." He says with no hesitation, hugging me.
"Thank you.." I say, squeezing him.
"Thank god you finally asked I was going to be so bummed" he laughs as he pulls away.
"Don't think Toms going to be upset I stole his best man?" I ask.
"Nah, I think he'll understand." He says. The door opens and we look over.
"Everything going okay?" Stass asks, walking in.
"She finally asked me to walk her down the isle, pay up!" Haz says to her and she groans, stomping her foot.
"You guys had a bet on me?!" I ask.
"I thought you said you wanted to walk alone?" She asks and I laugh.
"Cmon Stass you know me better than that" I laugh.
"Fifty pounds pay up" Haz says and Stass pulls the money out of her bag, aggressively handing it to Haz.
"Thank you Lia for making me fifty pounds richer, see you in a bit" he salutes me before walking out.
"So I checked in on Tom" Stass says.
"And?" I ask.
"He's doing great" she smiles.
Okay.. I can relax now. I look out the window that's overlooking our ceremony area. I see everyone taking their seats and mingling. There's not too many people which makes me happy. Tom and I decided on a smaller wedding, no more than fifty people.
"It's almost time.. are you ready?" Stass asks me.
"Yes" I nod, turning to her. "I'm ready."
She holds my hand as we walk out, and to the back of a building where we wait before I walk out. I hear the music begin, and the nerves in my body start to rattle.
"Go have a lovely entrance. Sorry I stole Haz from you" I giggle, remembering she was suppose to walk down with him.
"It's okay. It's your day. Good luck" she squeezes my hand once more before turning to go walk out.
I see Haz making his way over to me, buttoning up his suit jacket. He's wearing a gorgeous light stone grey suit with a muted pink bow tie, and it looks great. I'm so happy with the colors I chose.
"You ready?" He smiles.
"I'm ready" I nod.
He holds his arm out for me and we link arms. I fix my dress slightly and we start to walk out to the entrance.
The music gets louder as we get closer, and finally, I see everyone, but my eyes instantly shoot to the front, seeing my handsome fiancé. The smile on his face grows bigger than I have ever seen before.
We slowly step down the isle, the train of my dress gliding behind me. Everything Tom and I have been through this past year.. all leading to this. The best moment of my entire life.
We get to the front and Tom gives me a look of pure adoration, a single tear in his eye that he wipes away quickly with his thumb as he walks over to us.
My eyes glance up at my best friends blue ones, and he gives me a smile, holding my hand out to Tom.
"She's yours now. Take care of her." Haz says.
Tom takes my hand, holding it tightly as he guides me over to our spot and Haz takes his spot next to him and his brothers.
"You're beautiful darling" he says quietly as the ceremony begins.
The minister speaks, but all I can focus on is the way Toms hands hold mine, how right it feels. The way his brown eyes gaze into mine, the feeling in my heart. He is everything I've ever wanted, he is everything I've ever needed. My Prince Charming. My soulmate.
"Tom and Amelia have written their own vows, they will recite those now" the minister says and I let out a shaky breath, knowing I'm going first.
"Tom" I begin. "When I first met you, your kindness and good heart was something I felt instantly, and it didn't take long for me to fall in love with you. You are the man I never knew I needed. I thought I was complete, and that I had everything I ever needed, but then there you were, and you gave my life a whole new meaning."
He squeezes my hand tightly, his eyes softening on me as I speak the words, making his smile bigger.
"I promise to be your calm when you have a stressful day. To be your joy when you are sad. I promise to be there during the good times, and the bad. I promise to be by your side through all of life's adventures, for the rest of my life." I finish. He lifts my hand, kissing my knuckles in response to my vows, love radiating off of his presence.
"Tom will now recite his vows" the minister says.
Tom doesn't even look nervous, he simply smiles at me and begins.
"I knew the second I met you that I was going to fall in love with you, and when you smiled at me and laughed that adorable little giggle, I was smitten. You bring out the best in me, you are the one constant in my life." He starts. "I promise to always choose you, my love. I promise to remind you how special you are, every day. I promise to pick you up when you are down, and to make every day an adventure. No one is perfect.. but you, darling, are perfect for me."
I wipe the tear that escaped my eye, feeling every piece of me melt. I am in love with this boy, and he is in love with me. Every word of those vows confirmed that this is who I'm meant to be with. He is the man for me.
"We will now do the rings" the minister says.
Tom and I turn towards the crowd, the first time feeling like it's not just the two of us, alone. I lean down, calling Tess over.
The sweet girl runs over, and we both grab our rings off the tie around her collar. Everyone aww's at the moment, and our creativity.
We stand back up as Nikki quietly calls Tess back over, and instantly it feels like it's just the two of us again.
We exchange rings, the white gold ring shines beautifully in the sunlight and I admire it, before admiring the boy that gave it to me.
The minister says a few more words, before saying the words I've desperately been waiting for.
"You May kiss your bride"
We both smile widely, and Toms hands grasp gently behind my neck, pulling me in and kissing me softly. I smile into the kiss, moving my lips against his before pulling away slightly, our noses still touching.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too, Tom."

A/N: this is the last chapter to All I Want I hope you guys loved reading this book as much as I loved writing it.
I have several other books on my profile if you guys would like to check them out! Let me know what you thought of this story :)