•10•

I slip on the silky spaghetti strap dress, feeling very confident in myself tonight. I hear the front door open and practically race out of my room to the front door.
"Ooo what are you getting dressed up for?" Stassie asks as she sets her stuff down.
"I'm going out with Haz and Tom and a few others, you're coming too by the way." I say.
"I am?" She questions.
"Yes. Also Tom finger fucked me in the conference room."
"What?!" She yells, her eyes doubling in size.
"Yeah and it was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life." I say.
"Hold on! At work?! Are you serious?" She has a look of amusement on her face.
"On the table" I say under my breath and her mouth drops.
"Holy shit Lia!" She slaps my arm. "That's fucking crazy!"
"I know oh my god" I cover my face with my hands. "I can't believe I let that happen!"
"Oh I'm definitely going tonight, I've got to see this first hand" she smiles. "Let me go get ready real quick."
I sit down and wait for her, pulling out my phone to see I have a text.
Tom: what are you wearing tonight?
I stand up, walking over to the bathroom and taking a mirror picture in the full length mirror of my outfit, sending it to him.
He texts back almost instantly.
Tom: 🤤🤤
"Sending nudes in there?" Stassie asks from outside the door.
"No" I laugh, walking out. "Let's go"
We drive to the bar, the car ride filled with Stassie questioning me about everything. I gladly answer almost all of her questions, were like sisters. She knows everything about me.
We get to the bar and walk inside. There's more people in here than normal, and I feel a lot of people eyeing us. Stassie loves it, she loves dancing with random guys and one night stands, don't get me wrong I do too, but just not with creepy drunk guys from the bar.
"There's your boyfriend" she wiggles her brows at me.
"Not my boyfriend." I state as we walk over to the table.
"Hey took long enough- oh, hey Stassie I didn't know you were coming" Haz says, practically shooting heart eyes at her.
"She's why I'm late" I laugh.
"Don't worry about it" Haz says quickly and I roll my eyes. Had Stassie not been with me I would have gotten an earful.
I notice Toms eyes glancing at me, barley listening to the conversation he's having with one of my co workers. He mutters a few words, not really paying attention.
"I'm gunna go get a drink" I say.
Walking towards the bar, I can feel him trailing behind me, so I make a little extra effort with swaying my hips.
"Bourbon please" I say to the tender.
"You look nice" Tom speaks up, leaning against the bar next to me.
"I know" I state. He cocks a brow at me, a smile growing on his face.
"All these men are looking at you. I don't like it." He says.
"You don't own me" I say, being my bratty self.
"That's not what it seemed like when you fell apart for me earlier. Had I not had my hand over your mouth you would have let the whole office know what a dirty girl you are." He smirks. There's that fucking feeling again. He makes me melt into submissiveness.
The tender hands me my bourbon and I take a drink of it.
"Amelia?" I hear my name being said and turn around, meeting the familiar green eyes.
"Oh my god hi!" I smile, hugging Garrett tightly. "What are you doing here?"
"The guys and I decided to stop and get a drink" he explains. "It's so good to see you again, I've missed you."
Tom watches the interaction closely, obviously analyzing us to understand what our relationship is.
"Oh! Garrett this is Tom" I introduce them.
"Wow it's so cool to meet you!" Garrett says as Tom shakes his hand.
"You two friends or?.." Tom questions, pointing between Garrett and I.
"We worked together" I say.
"Hmm, okay. Good to meet you." Toms arm wraps around my waist and I give him a weird look. What's that about?
"I see you're here with your friends but, would you maybe want to come have a drink with us?" Garrett asks.
"Yeah sure! Let me go tell Stass and Haz real quick" I smile.
"Cool we're right over there" Garrett says, pointing to a table and walking off to it.
"What's that about?" I ask, pushing Toms arm off my hip.
"He's into you." He says.
"Yeah so?" I ask.
"So you're going to be with him when you could be with me" he says flirtatiously.
"And who says I want to be with you Hmm?" I say.
He puts his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me close to his face where no one can see us.
"I'm going to lay you down, and I'm going to put my head between your legs. I swear to god I won't stop until you're shaking." He almost whispers in my ear before turning around and walking back to the table. The heat in my stomach burns hotter, and I let out a shaky breath. I down the rest of my drink before walking back to our table.
"Hey I just ran into Garrett, I'm going to go hang out with him for a bit" I inform Stassie and Haz.
"Oh god not Garrett" Haz groans.
"Garrett? The one that's super into you?" Stassie comments.
Oh god I know what she's doing. And I think this could be a fun game.
"Yeah the really cute one" I say.
"Girl go get some" she laughs.
"Oh I will" I say, taking notice of Toms obviously annoyed state. I'm being an absolute brat and it's so fucking fun.
"Someone put scissors in my fucking ears" Haz mutters.
"See you guys later" I say before walking off to Garrett's table.
"Hey guys" I smile, taking a seat next to Garrett.
"Okay, who's that hottie that had his arm around you?" Michael asks. Ugh I miss talking about boys with him, But now is not the time.
"Oh that's Tom, he was just being silly" I shake my head.
"Her new boss." Garrett informs them and Michael raises his brow at me.
"You seem to be getting real close with your new boss" he says.
"It's not like that" I shake my head. "He's my best friends best friend so technically we're like- friends before work colleagues."
"Well daddy's got some muscles" Michael says, checking out Tom, causing all of us to laugh.
We move on to other conversation, and you could say I got a little to touchy and laughed a little too much with Garrett for Toms liking.
My phone dings and I check it.
Stassie: Tom literally hasn't stopped staring at you. Keep it up sis.
I laugh at the text, locking my phone.
"I'm going to use to the bathroom real quick" I inform my friends before standing up and walking off towards the bathroom.
I get inside and pull out my makeup bag, touching up here and there, the door opens and I see Stassie walking in.
"Oh. My. God." She squeals. "He's so into you!"
"What makes you say that?" I laugh.
"Well.. the fact that I may have leaned over to see he was typing to you, then he excused himself to go outside." She says. "So I came in here. I have to know what he said!"
"I didn't get a text-"
My phone dings quickly and she raises her brow at me.
"Check it!" She says excitedly and I pull my phone out.
Tom: come outside.
"That's it?" Stassie frowns.
"Sorry I couldn't be of more entertainment for you" I laugh. "Could uhm.. could you let Garrett know I had to head out.. Haz too?"
"Girl oh my god, I love this for you." She claps. "Go have fun I'll take care of everything!"
"You sure Haz won't drive you crazy?" I ask.
"I've handled him just fine these past years haven't I? Go!" She encourages.
"Alright.. see you later"