•16•

"Haz can you fax these papers to Mr. Peterson please" I say, handing the papers to Haz.
"Yeah sure" he nods, taking them.
"Where's Tom?" I ask. I thought he was suppose to have a meeting right now but the conference room is empty.
"Phone meeting in his office" He informs me, not looking up from his work.
I leave his office, letting him do his work in peace. Today is a slow day, I don't have too much to do so I'm just roaming the halls. I get to Toms office door and open it slowly and quietly in case he's still on the phone.
When I walk in I see he's on the phone, but he's frustrated. His hair is caught in his hands. He's yelling, and his cheeks are red from anger.
"I don't care if it's another twelve thousand I want it done by the fifteenth!" He yells, hanging up the phone.
"Everything okay?" I ask, shutting the door behind me.
His head lifts quickly, not having realized I was standing there. He just simply shakes his head, running his hands over his face.
"Incompetent people drive me crazy" he mutters and I walk over to his desk, walking around to be on his side.
"Maybe I can help" I say, sitting down on his lap and pulling his face into mine to kiss him. He quickly relaxes, and I feel his muscles soften beneath me. He presses soft kisses to my lips, moving down my jawline.
I reach down, unbuckling his belt which makes him raise a brow at me. I pull his belt open, unbuttoning his pants.
"What are you doing?" He asks, a smirk on his face.
"It's been a few days, you deserve a stress reliever" I say, getting off his lap and onto my knees. I pull his dick out of his boxers, running my hand up and down his length a few times. He quickly hardens in my hand, and I look up at him to see his lip caught between his teeth.
My tongue glides up his shaft slowly, before taking all of him into my mouth. I bob my head up and down, and his hand grabs at the band of my pony tail, helping me move quicker.
"Mm good girl. Love your pretty lips around my cock" he mutters.
I look up at him as I quicken my speed, then stopping at his tip to twirl my tongue around him.
I let out a moan, the vibrations making his grip on my hair impossibly tighter which just causes me to moan again.
There's a knock on his office door and I quickly come off his dick with a pop noise, hiding under the desk. He rolls his chair closer to the desk as the door opens.
"Sir I got the plans finalized-" a man says, and I hear footsteps walking closer.
"Great wonderful thank you" he says quickly, and I slowly pump his dick with my hand under his desk. "You can just Uh- take it to Haz." He says.
"Are you sure?" The man asks.
"Yes. Thank you." Tom says quickly and the man leaves the room.
Tom rolls back, letting me out from under the desk and I instantly reconnect my lips with his length. I move quickly, knowing he needs to come and quickly.
"Such a bad little girl, doing this at work" he groans, his head tilting back slightly as I work him to his high.
I feel him twitch inside me, and his eyes burn down into me.
"That's it baby. Keep going. M' gonna fill you up" he grunts before I feel a stream of warm liquid shoot to the back of my throat. I pull off his dick, swallowing the liquid and opening my mouth to show I finished the job.
"My good little girl." He coos, his thumb running across my lower lip, pulling it down slightly. "Love how your lips swell when you suck me off"
He tightens my ponytail, helping to make me look presentable again before buttoning up his pants and fixing his belt.
"I'll see you after work baby" he says, pulling me to stand up with him before kissing my forehead. I smile, turning to walk out and the door opens. A curly haired boy walks in that I swear looks familiar. He looks at me funny, raising a brow at Tom and looking back to me.
"You're Harrisons friend right?" He asks.
"Uh yeah.. Amelia" I introduce myself.
"Harry" he says. "Toms little brother"
I quickly see the resemblance, and remember seeing him in a few photos with Haz.
"Oh it's so good to meet you" I smile cheerily.
"You too" he says. "You should hang out with all of us sometime, Haz talks a lot about you."
"Yeah for sure" I nod. "I should get back to work, see you around" I say and leave the office.

•Toms pov•
Amelia steps out and Harry nods to me.
"She's fit man, holy shit" he says.
"Yeah she's attractive" I agree, not to fond of witnessing my brother checking out her ass.
"Like I'd smash that real quick" he says and I roll my eyes.
"Come on man don't be like that" I shake my head.
"Like what? She's hot." He shrugs.
"And she's also my employee, and our best friends best friend" I explain.
I'm such a hypocrite.
"Alright alright" he says. "You should invite her to the family dinner this weekend since Haz is coming. It won't be weird."
"If Haz invited her then okay, but I'm not doing that. It is weird" I laugh.
"Cmon mate hook your brother up" he says and I literally want to break his neck.
"No. Fuck off." I say and he gets a smirk on his face.
"I fuckin knew it!" He yells and I raise my brow at him.
"Knew what?" I ask.
"You're fucking her!" He says.
"You don't know anything" I laugh.
"Dude ever since she started working here you're sneaking off, you don't hang out with all of us, and that bullshit excuse last week that you were working out while we were on the phone?! I could fucking hear her you dumb ass why do you think I hung up so quickly?!" He says and I sigh. Of course if anyone would figure it out, it'd be Harry.
"Don't tell Haz" I say.
"Or what?" He asks.
"Or I'll beat your ass the fuck you mean or what?" I glare at him.
"Kidding mate calm down" he says quickly. "I won't say anything."
"Thank you" I say less than sincerely. "Now is that all you're here for?"
"Yeah, I'm headed out with Haz" he says, walking towards the door. "She is really cute tho mate, can't believe you're hittin that"
"Fuck off" I say, throwing my pen at him as he shuts the door.