•15•

Stassie pestered me for details until one in the morning. She's lucky today is Sunday and I got to sleep in. I grab my phone off my nightstand, checking my texts.
Mum: hey hun, your brother and I were thinking we'd come visit next week? We miss you!
I smile at the text. I don't see my mum or brother often. They moved to America two years ago because my brother got an amazing opportunity at one of the most prestigious music schools in New York. He's currently in his senior year and I'm so excited to see how much he's grown.
Lia: absolutely! I'd love to see you guys. Check out the flights and let me know when so I can try to get a couple days off!
I send the text and check my other ones.
Tom: you're such a beautiful babygirl🤤
Tom: I wish yiu were herw :(
Tom: im drubk, goodnoght.
I laugh at the texts, seeing they were sent at three in the morning. He never stays up that late.
Lia: and you're such a beautiful babyboy😂
I get out of my bed, it's noon. I'm late for my day, thanks Stassie.
"Iced coffee?" She asks as I walk out of my room.
"God yes" I say.
She walks into the kitchen, making me an iced coffee and I practically worship at her feet.
"So what's the plans today?" I ask.
"Well Haz is taking me out tonight.." she says and my face lights up.
"Yes! I'm so excited!" I squeal, causing her to laugh.
"You've got to help me get ready, you know him better than I do." She says.
"Deal."

•Toms pov•
God dammit. I woke up.
I definitely didn't get enough sleep, and my hangover is already making me want to die. Why did I drink so much last night? Fuckin bad idea.
I barely manage to open my eyes, grabbing my phone to check the time. Two. Not bad.
I see a text from Lia and open it.
Amelia: and you're such a beautiful babyboy😂
The text brings a smile to my face, a slight laugh escaping my lips.
Tom: sorry for those drunk texts.. maybe had a little too much🙄
I lock my phone, getting out of bed to go get some Advil. Tessa wakes up, quickly jumping out of her bed and following me down the hallway to the kitchen. I open the back door for her, before grabbing the pills and drinking some water, my phone vibrating again.
Amelia: so our boy has a date tonight with Stassie🥰
Haz got a date with her and didn't tell me? What a dick! I quickly call him, putting it on speaker as I step outside with Tess, the sun shining harshly, instantly warming me up.
"Hey mate" he answers.
"What are you up to? Got any plans tonight?" I question.
The line is silent for a moment before he speaks up again.
"Amelia told you didn't she?" He asks.
"Yes what the fuck man why didn't you tell me?" I laugh.
"I didn't want to until it actually happened." He says.
Tess brings me her ball, and I throw it for her.
"Cmon I'm your best friend!" I exclaim.
"Well actually..." he trails off.
"I swear to god if you say Lia is your best friend." I warn.
"Speaking of Lia, has she talked to you much? I tried calling her last night a few times and got no answer."
I think for a moment. All we did was hang out, that's not weird or sketchy.. Should I tell him we were hanging out? Or will he think something weird of it?
Before I could even think any further I panic and press the end call button.
Why did I do that?!
I quickly text him.
Tom: sorry bad service. Talk later?
I lock my phone, calling Tessa back into the house.
_______
I've sat on the couch all day with Tess, doing absolutely nothing. There's a knock on the door and Tessa jumps up from her place on my lap, running to see who it is.
I get up and walk down the hallway, opening the door to be met with a smiling face.
"Gunna be honest, I missed Tess." She says, leaning down and petting Tessa's head. I laugh, and she stands up.
"Come on in" I invite her in. "Wait- how'd you get in the gate?"
"I knew the code" she shrugs.
"Stalker" I tease as we reach the living room once more. I decide to put some wood in the fireplace, as it's kind of late in the evening and getting cold.
"Only for you" she jokes, sitting on the couch and cuddling Tessa.
I light the fire, moving the wood around to get it bigger.
"Don't you ever get lonely? All alone in this big house?" She asks quietly.
I turn around, meeting her eyes.
"Sometimes" I shrug, moving to sit on the couch next to her. She turns her body to face me, letting her hands fall from Tessa and into her lap.
"I would hate to live alone, don't know what I'd do without Stassie." She says.
"It's not all that bad. Got all the privacy I could want, everything's how I like it" I explain.
"Yeah but what's so good about it if you're alone" she says.
She's right, it does get pretty lonely around here when I'm not at work, but that's why I have friends.
"Well you're here aren't you" I say, a smile settling on her face.
"Yeah, both our friends are on a date so I figured we could be loners together"
"Sounds good to me" I say.
Tessa licks her face, causing her nose to scrunch up as she laughs.
"Tessa! Keep your tongue to yourself!" She giggles.
She's so cute when she laughs. The sounds she makes, wether it be her talking, her laughing, or her moaning, always make me smile. She makes me happy, I never knew having a friends with benefits situation would be so great.
I reach out my hand, wrapping it around the back of her neck to pull her in for a kiss. Starting off slow and small, but quickly becoming heated and needy. She climbs on top of my lap, holding my face in her hands as she lets her tongue roam my mouth.
"Babygirl, you're getting me too worked up" I breath out, pulling away.
"Sorry" she blushes.
I smile, Her blush is my favorite shade of pink.