•21•

"Good morning girlfriend" Tom says, brushing his fingers through my hair.
"Good morning boyfriend" I giggle, snuggling into his chest.
"I really love holding you, darling."
I feel so content, like I'm on a high. His warmth radiating off of him makes me feel all soft and cozy inside. He's here, right by my side, and he wants me. Not anyone else. Me.
"Mate! Wake the fuck up! Monty wants to play with Tess!" I hear Haz walking down the hallway and my eyes widen.
"How did he get in?!" I whisper yell.
"He has a key" Tom says and I groan. He throws the blanket over me and I sink myself into the bed as much as possible. The bedroom door opens and I hear footsteps.
"Forget I was coming this morning?" Haz asks.
"I got sidetracked" Tom says and I roll my eyes. "I'll be out in a minuet"
"Dick head, forgetting I'm coming over" Haz groans, leaving the room.
"You good?" Tom laughs, lifting the blanket.
I sigh, sitting up and pulling the blanket off me.
"We have to tell him soon" I say.
"Yeah.. I know" he says.
"I just like it being us.. no one to give their opinions or judgement" I frown.
"Everyone will be fine. Promise" he kisses my forehead.
"Go outside with him so I can sneak out" I say, getting out of the bed and slipping my shoes on.
"Stealing my clothes?" He raises his brow at me.
"Oh sorry, I'll go change-" I start.
"No. It's cute. I like my clothes on you" he smiles, getting out of the bed and slipping a shirt on. "I'll see you later darling. Text you when we're outside, And here's these."
He hands me a set of keys sitting on his dresser.
"Wanted to drive you home but I guess you can take a car" he shrugs. "Just for the love of god don't crash it."
"Ugh. I'm not a bad driver Thomas." I groan.
"I know love." He laughs.
He leaves the room and I wait patiently, a few minuets later getting the text that they're outside.
I sneak down the hallway, seeing them outside through the sliding glass door. I walk out the front, smiling when I see the gorgeous black Bugatti.
"Hello beautiful" I whisper to the car as I get in, starting it. Tom should let me borrow his cars more often. I pull out of his driveway, and go home.
"I knew you weren't going to come home last night" Stassie smirks as I walk into the living room.
"Yeah" I say, my smile maybe being too big.
"Ooo that good? You look like you're on cloud 9" she says.
"Well.. he kind of told me he's falling in love with me and now we're together." I say.
Her mouth drops, hand flying over it.
"Oh my god!" She screams, jumping up from her seat to hug me. "I knew it! Oh my god you're dating Tom Holland! Do you understand what this means?! You're going to be famous!"
"God don't scare me out of it" I laugh.
"Toms the biggest heart throb of London. Girls are going to be so jealous of you." She says.
That's not what I want.. to me, Tom is just a normal guy, with a normal job. I sometimes forget he's rich and famous. He doesn't act that way around me. He's just himself.
My phone vibrates and I check it.
Haz: hey we're having a big dinner party on Sunday at Toms mums. My mum told me to invite you cause she misses you. Can't say no to my Mum now can ya?
I laugh at the text. He's right, I struggle to say no to Phil cause she's so sweet to me. Not to mention I'd love to meet Toms family. I feel like there's so much I don't know about him and getting to meet them will help bring everything together.
Amelia: I'll be there :)
"Okay get off your phone and tell me everything." Stassie says.

•Toms pov•
"So Lia is coming on Sunday" Haz says.
"What? Why?" I ask. I'm not ready for her to meet my family. I love them, but it just feels like a big deal.. and I'd rather it happen once they know how important she is to me.
"Because she's my best friend?" He says, almost looking offended that I asked why. "What? Do you not like her?"
"No it's not that" I say quickly. "I just feel like it's weird.. you know."
"It's fine, it's just Lia. The worst that could happen is the twins both hit on her the whole time which I can guarantee is going to happen" he laughs.
Well not harry.. cause he knows.
"Yeah alright" I shrug.
____
I drive to my girls house, it's kind of late, and we agreed we'd just see each other tomorrow.. but I miss her.
It's crazy how I always miss her now. I just always want to be with her.
I show up at her door, knocking.
"Who the fuck is here this late?" I hear her mutter, causing me to laugh lightly.
"Grab the Bat" I hear Stassie say and I roll my eyes.
"No need for a bat. It's just me." I call.
"Oo yay!" I hear Lia squeal, before opening the door.
"Hey" she smiles, pulling me inside and connecting her lips to mine. "What are you doing here?"
"That big house got lonely" I say. "And I missed you."
"God are you guys going to be that couple" We hear Stass say from the other room.
"Yes" we say in unison.
She runs her fingers through my hair, playing with it at the nape of my neck. I will never cut my hair short again, she loves it too much.
"Tea?" She asks.
"Yes please" I smile.
We walk into the kitchen, and she puts the kettle on. I grab her by her waist pulling her into me.
"You know right here was when I made my first move on you" I smirk.
"You dirty boy" she teases, shaking her head at me.
"Only cause I saw what a dirty girl you were" I say.
I move her hair from her shoulder, kissing her neck causing a giggle to escape her lips. I love her laugh.
"Don't mean to break up your pre sex game, but I'm going to Harrisons" Stassie says, entering the kitchen.
"This late?" Lia wiggles her brows.
"Yeah we're going to fuck" Stass says.
Are girls really this open with each other about their sex lives? How much does Stassie know about me?
"Have fun with your vanilla night" Lia teases, sticking out her tongue.
"Mm I will. He's got a big dick." She says and I really want to shove scissors in my ears to avoid having to hear this conversation.
"I accidentally saw it, wasn't impressed." Lia over dramatically sighs and Stassie laughs.
"Well sorry we can't all take a load like Tom!" She says. "See you guys later, don't have too much fun!"
Lia calls a goodbye and the front door shuts.
"So.. you've seen Harrison's dick?" I ask.
"We've been best friends since we were little of course I've seen it" she shrugs.
"Like, how recently?" I ask.
"Maybe a year or so ago, why does it matter?" She asks, pouring our tea.
"It doesn't, just a little weird that my girlfriend has seen my best friends dick" I mutter.
"Thomas." She sighs. "I've been friends with him for about fifteen years now. He repulses me. Always has and always will."
"I know. I'm being dumb." I say.
"No you're not. I'd feel weird if the situation was reversed" she hands me my cup of tea.
How is she so good at conversations? I've never been in a relationship where we could talk about things that make us insecure without a huge fight breaking out. I'm so use to people who don't fit, that I never knew being with the right person could be this smooth.