Tomorrow

Nate

"Do you want me to guard the doors?" I asked Cole as we planned the auction thing.

"Of course not! You will be in here with me. You have to see what it's like" He said.

Fuck.

"Who will then?" I asked.

"Probably one of them" He pointed to a group of people. They were all kids and scared. It would be easy to trick them I guess.

"Cool" I said. "So it's tomorrow right?" I asked and he nodded, "What should I wear? Is there a dress code?" I asked.

"Wear a suit, that's what we all wear"

Fuck why does it have to be a suit everytime?!

"Great" I replied.

"I'm going to go do some things and I'll be back in a few minutes" He said and I nodded.

Of course I would follow him. I had to know what he was doing.

I waited for him to turn at the corner and then silently walked behind him. Just when I turned I saw him get into a room and lock the door. I walked there and tried to listen to what he was doing.

At first I couldn't hear anything but then I heard him speaking up.

"Blake are the girls ready?" He asked.

Blake.

"Okay, remember I need them for tomorrow" He said. "Nice, I'll see you tomorrow"

So the one giving him the girls is called Blake.

I quickly walked away just as I heard him unlocking the door and went back to the room which I came from.

"Hey Cole, I need to go. My father just called and he needs me for something" I said when he walked in.

"Oh okay sure"

Just as I was passing through Johnny's room I decided to pay him a visit. I needed something form him.

"Johnny"

He flinched again but recovered, "N-Nate, hi" He greeted.

"I need something from you. I don't know if you have it"

"A-anything you want!"

"Do you have a floor plan here?" I asked, "I just get lost way too often"

"Y-yes, wait" He mumbled searching around some papers, "Here you go" He said giving me a folded paper.

"Thanks Johnny. I'll see you tomorrow"

_________

"So Blake is the one selling the girls" Ares concluded, "Leo have you found any Blake on the list?"

"Two actually" He replied.

Fuck why did it have to be two?

"Great" Ares sighed.

"I found less clues on one. I think he's good at hiding. He might be the one" Leo said.

"Yes, maybe" I commented, "But we can't take any risks"

"Yes, exactly" Ares agreed.

I took out the folded map and began unfolding it, "I found a floor plan. That way we can make a plan for tomorrow" I said putting the paper on the table.

"Let's see" Ares mumbled, "Did you find out who will be guarding the door?"

"Yes, but not even Cole is sure. He showed me a group of kids and said they will be doing that"

"Great, it will be easier to trick them" Ares said. "So you will sneak us in, we will get lost in the crowd I guess and go hide somewhere"

"You have to wear something that will be covering your face" I said, "Something like a scarf or something" I said.

"We will find something"

"Me and Vincent will go in and Leo, you have to find a way to hack into the cameras" Ares said.

"Easy-"

"Wait. There is someone like Leo handling cameras and all, if Leo hacks into the cameras he will know and he will tell"

"Can't you take care of him?" Leo asked.

"I guess, but I don't know if we will have time for that"

"Well try, Leo has to hack into the cameras. That way we will be safe"

"Fine" I sighed.

Suddenly I felt anxious and nervous. I didn't know if that would work and I didn't know if I was ready to do it. I got so used to lying to Cole that I didn't know how I was supposed to do all that now.

But I wanted to take down Cole and everyone else doing this. I wanted Rosy free and not scared anymore. That's what gave me strength.

"Nate" Leo called out walking towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly, "Don't worry man, we'll be alright. I got your back remember? We all got your back" He said.

"I don't want this to fail-"

"It won't. I promise it won't. You need to deal with yourself because tomorrow is the day. Have a talk with yourself and decide that this has to be done"

"Thanks man" I mumbled.

I wasn't used to Leo giving advice. Usually we were the ones giving advice to him.

They grow up so fast.

I left the base and drove back to my apartment. I had to have a talk with Rosy. I still didn't know if I should tell her or not.

She would be worried about me if I told her and if I didn't, she would be angry when she found out.

Maybe I should just give her a hint.

No.

I decided to tell her. This was about her too and she had to know.

When I arrived, she was still awake. She smiled at me and went back to watching TV. I sat down next to her sighing, preparing for what I had to tell her.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Rosy I-" I trailed off. For some reason I couldn't get it out. I couldn't find the words.

"Nate what happened? What did you do?" She asked getting concerned. She put her hand on my shoulder and I sighed.

"Tomorrow is the day"

Her eyes widened and I could see the horror in her eyes.