Falling For You

Nate

I peeled my eyes open noticing there was too much light in the room.

I tried to whine about it but my throat felt too dry and I just ended up coughing. I heard murmurs and some footsteps getting closer.

"Nate?" I heard a familiar voice.

I smiled internally.

"Satan is that you? Am I finally in hell?" I croaked out dramatically and started coughing again.

I need water right now.

"Nate cut the crap" He said and I saw him pouring some water in a glass. My vision was blurry and all that light was really annoying me.

But Leo closed the curtains. Such a good maid.

He's missing the outfit though.

"Thanks" I said taking the glass of water and gulping down, "Now bring some more"

"You're lucky you just woke up" He said. "I owe you a punch"

"Yeah right, as if you can punch"

"Nate, are you really awake?" Ares asked walking into the room.

"No, you're obviously delusional"

He let out a sigh and smiled softly, "Welcome back" He said.

But still I felt like there was a thing missing.

"Oh My God, Nate you're awake" Vincent exclaimed walking into the room.

"Yes, they didn't want me in heaven or hell either and they decided to send me back"

"Oh God, this coma recharged him" Leo groaned.

Ares let out a chuckle and put a hand on his chest, "You're back"

But still, there is something missing.

After a few seconds two girls walked into the room and I smirked.

"Hey Serenity" I greeted, "Who's that?" I asked pointing at the girl next to her.

Everyone in the room went silent and they seemed shocked. The girl's eyes filled with tears and her lips had parted and were trembling.

Oh no. Fuck, I'm such an ass. I made her cry

"Oh I know who that is" I said trying to make her feel better and she widened her pretty eyes full of hope, "That's my favourite girl in the world, Rosy" I smiled.

Hopefully she doesn't hate me.

"I was just kidding" I chuckled "Hey Rosy" I said feeling my lips stretch into a smile automatically.

I would never ever ever forget you, stupid.

I expected her to be mad at me or annoyed. I expected her to roll her eyes at me, but she wasn't annoyed in the slightest.

She shut her eyes and breathed out a sigh of relief while her lips formed into a smile, but her eyes were still glossy. She still looked broken and it broke me.

Did I do that to her? Was she that worried about me?

I didn't know if I should be happy to know that she cares or sad to see her like this.

"Can you leave me and Rosy alone for a second?" I asked as my eyes couldn't leave her.

"You need to see a doctor first" Ares said firmly.

"The doctor can wait-"

"I'm not sure about that Mr Axel" I heard an annoyingly calm voice. It was actually the doctor waiting at the door with an annoying smile.