PRELOUGE

Chapter 3

This goes back before Hope jumps into the pit......

HOPE ANDREA MIKELSON

She's a mess....she couldn't understand how she was going to save Landon. She quietly sneaked out of the Salvatore School when everyone was busy celebrating Lizzie and Josis's birthday.
She wrote a note and kept it on Dr. Saltzman's table .....the note said .

"Am going after Landon. Don't worry I will be fine. -Hope"
Then she hurriedly packed a few clothes and ran out to get her car.

The moment she reached the place where MALIVORE pit was supposed to be Fort Valley Georgia, she sprinted out of the car and ran towards the TRIAD industries building. She was very anxious about Landon...the one who she always protected. When she entered the building she heard struggling noises which made her even more anxious. She started following the noises and ended up near the MALIVORE pit, where Landon was fighting rather trying to fight with a headless horseman.

She then muttered some spell which made the horseman fly to the farthest corner of the room. Then being the badass warrior she was she started fighting it. Landon was surprised to see her, he was ecstatic seeing Hope fighting the thing with so much vigour.

What they didn't notice was the other man who just came back from the dead. Ryan Clarke. He was drawn to life by a sudden force which he couldn't comprehend. Then when he was accustomed with his surroundings he cursed Hope. He hated her for being so perfect so passionate and for being so hopelessly selfless. Things that he never had been. The was mesmerized for a moment while watching Hope fighting the monster.

And after a long fight Hope finally killed the monster. She then ran to Landon and hugged him tight, which for some stupid reason agitated Clarke. Landon hugged her back and he said " I knew you would come to save me". Clarke being the sarcastic ass he was snorted at his words and thought that is what she does.... always saving you from monsters.

Hope then looked into Landon's eyes and said "Sorry for this but you won't remember anything after you wake up. Am sorry. And I really like you❤️". Then she suddenly broke his neck. She took a dangerous decision of jumping into the pit. She took out Landon's phone and called Dr.Saltzman to let him know about landon and asked him to write it down and clear her room. He was not letting her do what she decided so she just said that it's the only thing that can be done. She's the only loophole to finish MALIVORE forever.
What she wasn't aware was the fact that there was another person in the room who heard everything. When Hope turned around she saw Clarke. He was standing there with his signature smirk. He came forward and said ......"Hi I am Ryan Clarke Landon's elder brother".
Hope was totally confused she asked him why he was talking rubbish. He then narrated the whole story about his and Landon's creation.
In a split moment Hope decided her next step. When Clarke said that go on destroy MALIVORE forever I will be rooting for you....she thought that she'll not give that man the satisfaction of it.

 She suddenly casted a basic mimic spell which forced Clarke to follow her lead when she jumped into the MALIVORE pit

Then everything turned dark......