Blackmail

Chapter 9

Hope fell asleep after few minutes...... Clarke was looking at her beautiful face....he thought how can someone be so beautiful?? She had eyes as deep as ocean.....doe eyes that makes everything better with the light in it ....but when she's mad the coldness of those eyes were enough to freeze the whole Mystic falls. She had long brunette hair....that cascaded down till her waist....she was a bit chubby but fit....he never saw someone so good in a fight...it was like she was an underground fighter.....then comes her cute little nose....lastly her lips.....one that keeps him distracted after their kiss...... Clarke had to use every bit of his restraint.....so that he would not pull her and kiss her soft lips. Even if Clarke was centuries old he couldn't remember a time when he felt the way he felt when he kissed Hope. The feeling was overwhelming.

He was lost in Hope's thought....when he suddenly heard Hope whimpering and trembling in his hold. He couldn't understand what Hope was saying....he started to listen carefully.....what he heard made him look at her surprised.....
Hope was muttering about her family....how she thought she was the reason for her family's separation....how she's responsible for her parent's and uncle's death.... Clarke was astonished...he knew about the MIKELSONS...but he never knew what Hope went through. He held her closer to his body....and started calling her name ...and shaking her slightly.
When he saw Hope was totally absorbed in her nightmare he started shaking her vehemently. Suddenly Hope came out of nightmare....and looked at her surroundings..... confusion was etched in her face and eyes. Then she saw Clarke and finally she broke down.....she cried like a baby in his arms.... Clarke was as confused as her he just held her tight and wanted to protect her from every bad thing that can hurt her.

After a long time she regained her composure. She looked up at Clarke and muttered a low sorry. Clarke didn't say a word he just held her and said Hope please go back to sleep. I am here now....here to protect you from every harm that might hurt you anyway. I am here for you.

Hope looked up at him with such vulnerable expression that made Clarke's heart shatter to pieces. He was now determined to keep her away from every harm. Hope simply laid her head on Clarke's lap and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly Clarke heard a low rumbling sound from the edge of the cave....he slowly put Hope's head down and walked towards the sound to find what it is...little did he know that it was the biggest mistake he did.
After reaching the place where the sound came he found nothing....all of a sudden the ground beneath his feet moved and he fell down in a never ending pit. Fear consumed him as he knew well enough that this was the time that he dreaded...he had to meet his FATHER... MALIVORE.

Moments after he landed on a rocky base. Looking at his surroundings he heard a voice... Welcome home son....
He freezed at his place.

MALIVORE's booming voice came again.... going straight to business...he said ..... Listen you worthless boy.... I will give you a last chance to show how important you can be..... and whether I can own you ....and be proud of you....

Clarke frowned at his father's words ....he knew that he will give him some task as always. He softly said..... Hello father.... Tell me of what use
I can be for you.

MALIVORE said....I know that you are moving around with the TRIBRID....but I can't keep her in here ...she's just poison for me ....... I need you to kill her or I will.....

Clarke was shocked to hear it.... because he knew very well that it is impossible for him to kill her...
He said Father why don't you just throw her out.... killing her is of no use as her blood may come to use someday.....

MALIVORE thought for a moment and said that I have tried but without someone pushing her out through the portal she won't leave this place.
You have to do it....you have to push her out of me .....

Clarke said that he can't do this to her .... MALIVORE merely smirked and said then boy choice is yours.... Whether you will push the little TRIBRID....or I will kill her .....

Clarke gasped....he knew if he didn't listen to his father he will surely kill her....and if he pushes her out it will ruin every chance of him being with her ...as once trust is broken HOPE MIKELSON will never trust him again....
That moment he knew he had to decide...as both ways he will end up loosing her.....

as both ways he will end up loosing her