PREVIOUS EVENTS

CHAPTER 33

Penelope was ready to start her explanation. She took a deep breath, to complete the rest but was interrupted by Clarke.

Suddenly out of the blue, Clarke started speaking startling all of them, because no one ever heard him being so serious, he was someone who always spoke just to give away snarky comments or being his usual cocky self.

Hope as always was awed by his voice. His voice held a certain edge to it, that she always loved.
She loved listening him talk.
Like how soft yet how demanding voice he had.
Smooth yet rough.
It was like music to her ears.
A type of music that she could hear for her whole life. Everyday.

She snapped out of her daydream when she heard Clarke yell at Landon.
Shut the fuck up.
Apparently Landon being the stupid bastard he was, bad mouthing about Hope. He (Clarke) couldn't control his anger hearing Landon talking shit about his Hope. He was way too possessive about her, she noticed this and was floating in happiness. Happiness was actually radiating off of her.

Hope tried to control her emotions and focus on the situation that earned her a mischievous smirk from the twins. Rolling her eyes she ignored them. As usual.

Clarke's words were loud and very clear

He continued telling or rather yelling at Landon everything that happened without his knowledge.

The day you guys captured me,I was lying on that stupid cell unconscious. But when I started gaining consciousness.I heard Hope and Lizzie talking about father and his magic.
Suddenly I started having visions of events.
FA-MALIVORE asking me to kill Hope.
Am tensed and refusing.I didn't know why but I remembered refusing him that i won't kill Hope and telling him repeatedly, that,I don't want to do it. That was so confusing for me, as i couldn't decipher, why was I reluctant to kill Hope.Then I was hit by a jostling electric feeling then I was knocked out. I couldn't remember anything else, the next thing I remembered was standing in the school to kill Hope.

After gaining full consciousness I was confused,but I decided to talk to the girls about it. Then Lizzie got an idea. I have to give her that, she's quite intelligent and creative.
She asked Hope to cast a spell, I was reluctant as i didn't fully trust them but for the first time in my life, I listened to my heart instead of my damn head, and I agreed to Lizzie's plan.

Hope casted a spell and I remembered everything. Every bit of my life that i was missing. Everything that i was forced to forget.

 Everything that i was forced to forget