Endless walk in the dark

Chapter 5

After the GARGOYLE fight, they didn't stop anywhere they kept walking. After few hours may be a day they were so worn up and tired they decided to take a break. Clarke said that he'll find a place to stop. Then Hope suddenly saw a river that was shining like crystals in the moon light. She shouted at Clarke to get his attention towards the river.
But Clarke was confused as he couldn't digest the fact that MALIVORE has a river now.....and he has never seen that before.

But seeing Hope's reaction towards the river he just couldn't find it in himself to stop her. Hope excitedly walked towards the river. After reaching there she said ..... It's been days and we didn't clean ourselves up.....we should do it now. You go and find something to eat and I will wash myself up in the meantime.

Clarke was reluctant to leave her in the belly of MALIVORE alone thinking that she may leave him alone. Seeing his hesitation Hope came closer to Clarke and said ..... Don't worry I will never leave you alone here, you can go and find eatables I will be right here when you get back. After seeing the sincerity in her eyes Clarke couldn't say no. He silently left praying that she would keep her end of promise.

After Clarke left Hope started pulling her clothes off . The main reason of sending Clarke away was .....she was shy to wash herself up in front of him. She didn't want Clarke to see her half naked and in water. After striping off everything leaving her undergarments Hope tested the water to see it's temperature. It was pretty much normal she felt.

She slowly went down into the water and started to wash herself. Not knowing the fact that Clarke did found a eatable fruit branch and was heading back towards the river.

The moment Clarke came near the river he heard a low but a melodious voice singing a song. The first thought crossed his mind was....that it was the work of another monster. But when he reached the shore finally, he saw Hope. Facing the moon with her back towards him. Wearing a black bikini top. That sight made him stop. He stood there rooted in his place and was awed by Hope's mesmerising beauty. It seemed like he was struck by lightning. He then started seeing her .... Observing her ... memorising every feature of her delicate back. From the way her hair came down to her waist to the Cresent clan's mark on her right shoulder. He saw they way she played with the water just like a child....not like someone who has the burden of the world on her shoulders. He was so captured by her beauty that he couldn't even comprehend a sentence or a remark to tease her ...... He just stood and watched his beautiful enemy with big eyes.

Suddenly Hope turned towards him, freezing him on his spot. Clarke blushed furiously and closed his eyes instantly. Hope on the other hand turned to crimson and pulled herself down into the water.....just kept her head above it.
She the asked Clarke..... What are you doing here?? I asked you to get some food....and you can look now am underwater.

Clarke hesitantly opens his eyes and sighed in relief just to see her face. Because he couldn't not even think about her facing him half naked. It would surely make him go crazy and he would've acted impulsively.
He just said that he did get what she asked for.

Hope was imagining how would it feel to have him with her in the water....she then said to him that he can join her in the water as she's just about to go out.
Clarke was shocked to hear her. He was in a dilemma whether to listen to her or control himself and restrain himself from doing something he will surely regret later. But his heart forced him to strip down and join her.

The moment he took off his shirt Hope hitched. He was so handsome.....in his tall frame and a well sculpted body. She never could have imagined that a mud man can be so hot and sexy......

Before getting into the water Clarke smirked and said ..... Hope did you really think before offering me to join you in here????
That made the strong TRIBRID gulp in anticipation of what is going to happen..... surely things are going to change ..... somehow.....may be for better or worse.......

may be for better or worse