LAST PHASE OF PLAN

CHAPTER 30

Landon was chirpier than usual.
So he decided to go to meet his partner in crime.
The bitchy Alyssa Chang.
He befriended her by convincing her that if he gets Hope back the he will take her away from the school and that would break the twins and finally she can be in charge.
Solely.
Without being disturbed by the three powerful witches.
They'll be so broken that they won't use much magic. Thus......
She will become the strongest witch. Being a power hungry bitchy witch she agreed to the disastrous plan.

 Being a power hungry bitchy witch she agreed to the disastrous plan

Everyone tried to be her friend when she came in the school. But for her bitchy behaviour no one likes her anymore. Landon used it to his benefit to befriend the witch. As he knew without a witch he can't contact his father.
He needed an ally.

Although he didn't like her, still he had no other option. No one would have helped him in something like this.
Everyone adores those three girls.
Even when Lizzie is mean. Still somehow everyone supports them.
Like they are under some spell.

Reaching her room Landon knocked excitedly. Alyssa opened to see him. She rolled her eyes and said ......
What do you want now???

Landon narrated everything and told her that he needs to send his father the updates.
Alyssa sighed and said.....fine last time.
Then she took out her spell book and started summoning MALIVORE.
When he appeared. Landon briefed him about the events and then after listening to it MALIVORE just praised and disappeared.

(What they didn't knew was the presence of another witch in the room. A witch with a camera that recorded everything.)

Lastly Landon went back to Hope's room and said.....
The last part is left. He noticed Penelope standing with the bunch, which was really odd. He was a bit surprised but was so overwhelmed with everything he didn't mind anything.
His overconfident ass didn't let him think much.

What confused him more was no one tried to stop him when he scratched Hope with the trident then went to scratch Clarke to transfer a part of Hope's soul into him so that he can kill MALIVORE.
As first time when he proposed it while narrating his plan Lizzie literally flipped. But today she just stood and watched everything.

Completing his work, Landon smiled and said,

OH!!!!! finally it's done we just have to wait till they regain consciousness tomorrow morning.
With that he went out happily.

Others in the room looked at each other. All 5 of them sighed.

Josie said.....I never thought that we will be able to pull all that without Landon noticing. But I guess he is really dumb. Lizzie wrapped her arms around her sister and sighed.
Then she said, Jo just forget it. He's not worth anything.

In order to cheer them up,
Kaleb and MG said together....

Finally we completed the plan.
We just have to wait until tomorrow for revealing everything that has happened.
Penelope was happy she just said I look forward to it. I am gonna enjoy the show.
Lizzie rolled her eyes and said......
Who wouldn't???
Everyone roared with laughter.

With that Penelope snapped her fingers and 5 beds appeared on the floor. MG grinned saying....
I didn't knew that we were going to have a sleepover. But I guess we will enjoy it.

Everyone jumped into the beds.....they were chatting but everyone had a tension anticipating the next day's events.
Things will change tomorrow.......
For better or worse.
But all they knew was, they'll be on Hope's side no matter what.
They'll show others what the SUPER SQUAD OF SALVATORE SCHOOL can do.

They hoped everything goes well with Hope.