OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 22

After the long day Hope was tired....she just came back to her room and plugged her headphones in and eventually fell asleep.
Her blissful sleep was mercilessly disturbed by Lizzie's loud scream....that came from downstairs.... Without even opening her eyes Hope understood Josie and Lizzie are back after meeting Caroline. To avoid Lizzie's extra hyper entry she slid to the bathroom and took a quick shower and jumped out of the balcony and went towards the garden.....she wanted alone time......but she fate didn't want that.....after sitting in the garden for merely 5 minutes she heard from behind.....

HOPE ANDREA MIKELSON.....Care to elaborate what the hell are you doing here???? Why aren't you are in our room???? Are you avoiding us??? If it is so ...then I should say you failed miserably.....we aren't leaving anywhere....so spill everything.....
Lizzie completed these in a breath and sat beside Hope. Josie and Hope smiled at her antiques and sat down.

She was oblivious to what bomb Lizzie was going to drop on her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was oblivious to what bomb Lizzie was going to drop on her. Lizzie's sickly sweet smile told Hope that there was something evil going in her sinister mind.
Finally ending all anticipation..... Lizzie said.....so Hope I have a good and a bad news.....which one do you want to hear first. Josie gave a apologetic look and mouthed sorry....which confused Hope even more.
She prepared herself for the worst and asked..... What news are you talking about???
Tell me the bad one first....
Lizzie's expression paled....she still continued.....Hope Roman is in town, he's going to stay here for the week.

Just the mere name of Roman everything flashed in front of Hope

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just the mere name of Roman everything flashed in front of Hope......
Hayley.....
Roman....
Roman's mother....
Klaus.....
Elijah.......
Hayley jumping out in the sun with Roman's mother to save her......
Everything rushed back to her. She hated Roman but at the same time she didn't blame him for anything.....she knew that wasn't his fault. He was caught up in the situation....he just supported his family not knowing his mother's intention.
She didn't hold grudge against him.
Composing herself she asked Lizzie what's the next news???
Lizzie held her hand and asked her was she ok....Hope just smiled.....and told her to continue.
Lizzie gave her a heart worming smile and said.....
As you know I was the last year's
MISS MYSTIC FALLS.....
I followed mom....

So this is Salvatore School's turn to organise it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So this is Salvatore School's turn to organise it.
So we need to work together....so chop chop ladies we gotta work....
With that she walked away.....
Hope and Josie gave each other sympathetic looks...as they knew how Lizzie can be in these matters......
They chuckled and followed Lizzie. Reaching the school Hope met Roman. They have already gotten past their differences but still Hope couldn't forget everything. Roman was still in love with Hope so he tried to avoid her.....so that she didn't get hurt anymore.

Coming face to face he tried to keep their conversation as short as possible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Coming face to face he tried to keep their conversation as short as possible. Then he excused himself.....

Hope was feeling uneasy...she had a feeling that something was going to happen...... She couldn't get Clarke out of her system....her head....her heart.....she was feeling uneasy about everything.
But to keep her best friend happy she complied everything. Josie was this year's representative of Salvatore School along with another witch. Josie was nearly prepared but suddenly while practicing a spell the other witch fell ill. Her body was drained. So she opted out.
Lizzie flipped......she started panicking....she knew that Josie would win but she wanted both the prizes first and second in the Salvatore School.
So she was agitated when she came to know about the other contestant.
Suddenly like she got a message from the angels she beamed and looked at Hope.....and said......
YOU GIRL.....
YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE CONTESTANT.
GET READY I WILL TRAIN YOU.

Everyone in the room was shocked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone in the room was shocked ......
But Hope.....
She just thought ......
OH CRAP!!!!

The Tainted Lovers {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें