MONSTERS???AGAIN???

Chapter 21

Few weeks passed......
Nothing happened.......
No more chaos.......no more problems.....
Everything was normal......
Lizzie and Josie went to meet their mother....in Europe... leaving Hope.....she actually needed to be alone....with her thoughts.
Hope was sitting near the lake..... thinking about Clarke..... thinking about how hopelessly she was in love with him......how she craves for his touch....his presence.....and HIM.

She knew that she was feeling something that was rare

She knew that she was feeling something that was rare. Nothing can be compared to the way she felt for Clarke, neither her brief relationship with Roman nor the one with Landon. She at times regretted it and at times all she wanted was to be with him. She was heartbroken and confused about everything.
Suddenly a thought crossed her mind..... something she read long ago....
Regression to the mean.....the saying was all about life.....that however good or bad things/situation becomes it will always come back to the middle.....that is mean.
Life was stagnant for few weeks.......now it was time for the things to get good or bad.
She didn't know what was coming.....but she had a feeling that something will happen......

Suddenly she heard a scream..... someone was desparately calling her name. Concentrating on the voice se recognised it..... RAFAEL.

She called out

She called out ......
Hey RAF.....am here....near the lake.......
Then she saw Rafael..... running towards her.
Reaching Hope Rafael took a bit time to catch his breath.....then he said....
Hope I need your help..... something's happening and I have no idea what it is and how to stop it.....am totally lost and confused.
Hope held his hand and guided him to sit.....and asked him to calm down.
When Rafael became a bit normal he looked up at Hope. Hope asked him....Hey RAF!!!what's wrong tell me I will help you with it.
Rafael said......
Since the last two days....am hallucinating things.....things that happened in my past.....things that I am afraid of...... firstly it was only nightmares. Then gradually it started to increase.....now it's just not nightmares.....now I can't distinguish between dreams and reality. I don't know if this is a dream or reality.....
Hope said.....look whenever you feel confused between dream or nightmares and reality just count your fingers....in dreams you have extra fingers and you cannot read.
Rafael looked at his hands and started counting.....after believing that it was reality he continued.....he said ......today I saw my father my own father who used to beat me with his belt.....he was doing the same.....
Hope just smiled and said don't worry Raf those are just dreams it's over now.
Rafael had a morbid expression....he pulled up his sleeve and showed Hope the belt marks.....and said.....is it really over????
Hope was shocked to see the marks. .....she said....
Common we need to see Dorian and Dr. Saltzman urgently..... because they are the only ones who can help you. If it's about some monsters from the pit then we have to get ready to face it.