New Orleans

Chapter 13

The name New Orleans brings back a lot of good as well as bad memories to Hope

The moment she stepped down the bus....and saw her surroundings..... every moment she spent with her family came back to her.
She took time to see her surroundings and came to a conclusion that nothing has changed in New Orleans.

It is still the same....
Colourful.....jolly........ beautiful......
Her birthplace....
Place where she lost her mother.....father....and uncle.....
Place where she found the meaning of family....the literal meaning of ..... ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

She went around the French quarter asking for her Aunt Freya....
Everyone she asked about Freya seemed to be scared of something ..... She couldn't comprehend their reaction....then she understood that the people of New Orleans still fear the ORIGINALS. She smiled at the thought.....she remembered how her father used to tell her stories about Wolf King and his Little Wolf Princess.
Tears blurred her vision.....

Suddenly she saw a little girl walking up to her

Suddenly she saw a little girl walking up to her. The girl came and stood in front of her.
Hope crouched and asked her....
Hey sweetie....what is your name??
The girl sweetly smiled and said....
Hello miss...
I am Malia.....I am the only one who is not afraid of the Mikelson family.
They are very nice.....I am Nik's friend.
Hope realised that this little years her brother's (Freya and Keelin's son) friend. Her Aunt named their child after her father....Niklaus.
She asked the girl....Can you tell me where will I find them????
The girl held Hope's hand and said.... Don't worry miss....I am here to take you to them.....they live in the Mikelson Family Mansion. Hope was bit surprised as she never thought that after everything that happened in the mansion....Freya will ever return to live there. Apparently she was wrong......

The moment Malia and Hope reached the mansion, Hope couldn't hold herself anymore. She broke down crying like a baby.
Malia hugged her and said....Miss don't cry Freya always says that beautiful girls should not cry. Hope hugged Malia back and sobbed.

 Hope hugged Malia back and sobbed

Seeing the mansion.....she couldn't help but feel that just for her the family is not together at one place anymore. She always blamed herself for everything.
After few minutes Hope controlled her emotions, and asked Malia about her aunt.

Malia started calling out for Freya.
Then Hope saw her Aunt Freya.
But seeing the confusion etched face she understood that her own aunt couldn't remember her.
Her Aunt who she loves like her mother couldn't remember who she is.
Still being the strong TRIBRID she is. She smiled towards her and said.....
I know you don't remember me....that is why I am here. I need to talk to you privately.
Aunt didn't say anything...she nodded and asked Malia to go and play with Nik.
Then came towards Hope and asked.....
Who are you???
Why are your pictures hanging around the whole house???
Why do I feel that we have a connection???
Why do you matter so much for our family??
Why you have photos with every family members?? And most importantly why don't any of us recognise you???

Who are you???Why are your pictures hanging around the whole house???Why do I feel that we have a connection???Why do you matter so much for our family??Why you have photos with every family members?? And most importantly why don't any of us recog...