Memories

Chapter 14

After listening to Freya's ranting about the photographers.....Hope couldn't help but think how similar they actually were......
She just went up and hugged her Aunt, and broke down in tears. Surprised by her actions...Freya slowly put her arms around Hope. After sometime Hope dried her tears and said....
I am Hope....
Hope Andrea Mikelson
I am your niece..... I am Niklaus Mikelson and Hayley Marshall's daughter.
Freya was stunned at her confession, but being a part of the paranoid Mikelson family she refused to believe Hope.
Hope slightly smiled and said.....I knew that you wouldn't believe me....so I need to show you something......

She held her Aunt's face in her palms and closed her eyes

This was a magic trick that she learned from Freya herself.....

She showed Freya everything.....
Her childhood....
Niklaus..... Hayley..... Elijah...... Rebekah....Kol.....Freya and Keelin's marriage......
Death of her parents.......
Salvatore School......
Landon......
MALIVORE..... monsters.....
Lastly Clarke.
She then slowly removed her hand from her face.
Freya was stunned by it.....she had tears in her eyes.....
Hope said I have more proof.....wait let me show you....she took off her pendant and gave it to Freya....
It was a MIKELSON family heirloom.
Every eldest kid of the family had one.... Niklaus gave her when she was little.....
It was the same pendant as the one hanging around Freya's neck.

No more questions were left.... Freya hugged her tight.....and cried....
She said....
Hope ....my beautiful Hope....am so sorry I forgot you. ..I don't even know how was that possible ....
I am so sorry...... forgive me please

Hope hugged her back .....she said ....
Aunt Freya.... We need to work .....
No one remembers me.....no one knows who I am now.....
I have to find a way or spell that can help me bring back everyone's memories about me. Everyone's MALIVORE memories.
Just because you and I share a connection a blood link.....I could show everything ..... But others I don't know how to tell.....
I really need your help on this......
Freya just smiled and said.....
Don't worry sweetie....you came just to the right person ...... I will help you with the spell.....

After spending hours and hours in the witch room

After spending hours and hours in the witch room.....both of them were absolutely exhausted and they were not getting anywhere in finding the spell.....
Suddenly Hope remembered about her grandmother's grimoire.....when she said about it to Freya...her eyes lit up.
She rushed back to their library and took out the grimoire.
Both of them started reading the grimoire..... ultimately after reading about a 100 spells they finally found the one they were finding.
The spell was complicated.....after learning the spell Hope started to memorize it.
Harae-tamai-kioku yomigaerashi-tamae

Now she needed to apply it in someone so that she could know whether it was working or not.
Freya struck with an idea. She called up Keelin and asked her to come back home as soon as possible.
When Keelin came back Freya told her everything..... everything that she experienced.

 everything that she experienced

After their talk.... Keelin came up to Hope and said Hope I don't remember you but I certainly believe my wife.....so go ahead and do your spell.....let's see what my mother in law created....whether it's useful or not.
Hope smiled mildly....and gathered her energy...that was needed to do the spell.
Then she finally did the spell.....
A sudden rush of waves of energy hit Keelin and Freya.
They instantly fainted......making Hope very nervous
Hope grew nervous.....when even after 5 minutes they didn't wake up.
She went up to their fountain placed in the centre of the courtyard.
She sprinkled water. Then Keelin and Freya slowly fluttered their eyes open.
Keelin didn't say a word....she just hugged Hope and started crying.
Hope pulled Freya into the hug.
Both relieved seeing the spell work......
Then they spent the night talking and catching up with the events that Hope experienced.
Freya just said ....Hope before blaming Clarke for everything I would have listened him out.
Hope frowned but didn't say a word.
They fell asleep while talking.
Next day Hope packed up her bags and bid them goodbye.
Freya went to the bus station with Hope. She hugged her niece and said.....
Call me if you need anything. Your Aunt Freya is always their for you.
I love you
Hope just hugged her back and sighed.
Then got up on the bus .....

She had a long journey ahead

She had a long journey ahead....to a place where no one knows who she is.......
The main thing was.....how was she going to make them believe the truth of MALIVORE.
That she couldn't destroy it....She failed......