The Decision

Chapter 10

After hearing what MALIVORE wanted him to do.... Clarke was astonished. He couldn't help but think how much he hated his father as he knew whatever decision he will take he will eventually loose Hope. But instead of being the reason for her death he chose to push her out of MALIVORE.
He looked up at his father and told him about his decision, which made MALIVORE snort in disgust. He said.... I knew that you were weak...you have started liking the girl.....you won't kill her. But it's a win win situation as whatever you do you will loose her forever.
Clarke just looked at his father blankly and thought how could he even thought about being a good son for his father the person who only uses him for his own personal agenda. He was disgusted with himself. He thought about every wrong deed he did for him. He hated himself for it.

After their little TALK. Clarke was sent back to Hope. He saw that she was still asleep. He moved towards her and held her lovingly.....and thought that he's going to loose this beautiful person forever. Suddenly Hope fluttered her eyes and opened them. Clarke kept looking at her like he was frozen at his place.....he was memorising every details of her delicate and beautiful face. He then pulled Hope closer....

Hope was a bit surprised but given their growing closeness she didn't say anything. She was happy.... finally she thought she was at peace....she was relishing the feeling of Clarke's strong arms around her.
But the look on Clarke's face made her stop. Clarke's eyes were gloomy it held sadness in their depths....she couldn't comprehend what actually was in his eyes.
Clarke smiled at her sadly and made her face him. He then touched their foreheads together and looked at her eyes. He whispered to her ..... Hope you are the only one who has made a place in my heart ❤️. You made me feel things that I never thought that I will feel. Thank you for being in my life.

Hope was confused....she thought why was Clarke talking like this....like they are going to be separated....her heart sank at that thought.....she couldn't imagine staying apart from him.

Clarke slowly pulled her closer...
So close that there was no space left between them.....even air couldn't pass.
He held her face and moved closer .... brushing his lips on her lips he said Hope you are special I couldn't afford to loose you....I couldn't see you dieing.....so I had to do this.....forgive me love if you can.
Hope was shocked to hear him.....before she could do or understand anything else.... Clarke crashed his lips onto her.....he poured everything.... every ounce of love.... admiration.... feelings he had for her in the kiss.

Hope couldn't think straight....she was so lost in the kiss that she did even understand...... suddenly from where a portal appeared...

But before understanding anything Clarke pushed her out of the portal

The last thing Hope heard before going out of the portal was....Clarke's last words.....
HOPE MIKELSON I LOVE YOU...
I AM HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU
I HAD TO DO IT FOR YOU
FORGIVE ME IF YOU CAN.

Hope lost her consciousness.
But she was devastated and heartbroken as she was betrayed by the person who she somehow started to fall for.