Hope???Who???

Chapter 16

Following Dorian Hope entered her second home..... Salvatore School.
The place where she learned control.....where she found herself.....

Where she came to know more and more about her family....
The school that taught her about her TRIBRID nature.
The school she protected numerous times.
The reason she is what she is now.....
Dorian casually asked her.....
Hey.....I saw your reference letter b nout ..... There was no mention about what you really are....
Here we have werewolves, vampires,witches, phoenix. But what are you???
Hope smiled and replied....
Just know I am something that you don't have. I am one of a kind. I am different from anything that you have in this school or from anything you have ever seen .
Dorian gave her a confused look but didn't say anything.
He kept walking towards the Headmaster's room. When they reached, Hope's heart was racing fast. She was nervous to meet Alaric. After Klaus she always considered Alaric as a father figure. She never said it out loud but she really loved Alaric like her father. He was her father mother everything.

After knocking the door and getting the permission to enter.....they entered the room and saw Alaric standing by his book shelves and finding something.
Alaric looked at Hope and asked Dorian....
Who's she???
Dorian replied....She's Hope. Hope Mikelson. Freya sent her. She gave a reference letter for her admission in the school, but there is no mention about what she is.
Alaric gave a confused look and said...Hope??who???
I have seen you somewhere but I cannot remember.
Hope suddenly saw the wall that is decorated with pictures.....she just pointed her finger towards it.
Alaric followed her finger and saw the picture board, and realised where he actually saw her.

Alaric said.....
How's that possible....who are you???
Why are you in this school's pictures???
Why can't I remember you???
Neither of us can remember who you are....how's that even possible?????
Even Josie and Lizzie is confused about everything.....they also have your pictures but they cannot remember anything.
Who and what are you???

Hope said ....
Close the door Dorian ....
It's going to be a long story.....
And you guys should probably sit down because you are really in for a shock.

Alaric and Dorian exchanged confused looks but complied her.