EPILOGUE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

CHAPTER 36 - HAPPY ENDINGS.

Years passed after that day. Everyone was happy.
Everyone completed their studies and are working.
The twins now own a boutique. Rafael works as a fight trainer in a fight club. Kaleb and MG opened their own restaurant. Penelope works with Dorian in the school library. Hope is the history teacher in Mystic Falls High. Clarke still taught about ancient mythical creatures in the SALVATORE SCHOOL.As far as for the relationship part. Everyone found out their better halves. Josie and Penelope got married.

Somehow Lizzie and MG ended up dating each other

Somehow Lizzie and MG ended up dating each other. Which shocked everyone. Specially MG himself.

And lastly everyone's favourite couple

Hope and Ryan.They were engaged for 2 years. Then they got married in style. They were still the same. The bickering couple, during thier long engagement.But their love was so strong that nothing could break them apart. Finally after the long wait, the day of wedding came.

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day.
Hope's nervous. Her emotions are going haywire. Lizzie was having a hard time to console her. Hope's wedding jitters were funny to watch, as per the twins. Seeing her condition, Caroline bursted out.
HOPE. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY TRIBRID. YOU ARE ENGAGED TO THE BOY, FOR TWO YEARS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT NOW????

Hope looked up at Caroline with tear filled eyes. She said, am scared that once I trigger my vampire side, I won't be the same. He won't love my darker side. Caroline, the twins and Penelope all of them sighed, tiredly. Finally Caroline held Hope's hand and made her sit on the couch. Looking directly at her eyes she said, Hope, baby stop fussing over unnecessary things. Ryan himself has an immense darkness lurking in him. He will accept you as well as your dark side in a heartbeat. He knows that you both are capable of doing terrible things, but you are also capable of forgiving each other, everytime the other person does something bad. That's how strong your love is. It can conquer every darkness. So stop being paranoid like your father and open your heart to let the happiness in. You deserve it, love.  Caroline's word made Hope teary, but she composed and stood up to get married to the love of her life. Alaric and Marcel were walking her down the aisle. Kol was there as the pastor. Ryan's best man was MG, where as Kaleb, Jed and Raphael were groomsmen. Hope's Maids of Honour were the twins. Nik was the ring bearer. The aisle was decorated with lavender and lilies. The moment the music started, Ryan's heart skipped a beat. He was slowly tearing up. He couldn't believe that ultimately he's getting married to the woman of his dreams. He couldn't control himself anymore when Hope came into view. He broke down like a baby, making Hope cry with him. They were looking so happy. So in love. the whole wedding looked so surreal. Beautiful. Everyone teared up during the exchange of vows, as the young couple poured their hearts out. Finally, Kol announced them as Mr. and Mrs. Mikealson, yes Ryan did take up Hope's name to honour the promise of  ALWAYS AND FOREVER made by the Mikealson clan. Finally the almighty tribrid and the mud man got their piece of forever and happiness.