YOU??????

Chapter 25

Hope was shocked.....her mind was blank.
She didn't know what to do.....
how to react....
She was just numb.......

Every memory of their time in MALIVORE flashed in front of her eyes

Every memory of their time in MALIVORE flashed in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe how much she missed him.
How much she wanted to run into his arms and hold him.And never let him go.
She was just staring at her blankly.

On the other hand Clarke too felt a pang in his heart. Something told him that it's wrong.
His body yearned for Hope's touch. Instead of killing her....all he wanted was to hold her against him and never let go. He was utterly confused by this but he remained in his mission mode.
A mission to destroy Hope.

He was trying very hard to hate Hope. But all he could do was notice how beautiful the TRIBRID actually is. How soft she would feel against him.

Jerking off those stupid thoughts..... He walked towards Hope with determined steps......he stood barely touching her. They were standing very close.
Much to his dislike Clarke felt a pull towards her.....seeing Hope's widened eyes he understood he's not the only one to feel that. Hope felt it too.

Her beautiful eyes held so much emotion that Clarke was taken aback he couldn't decipher the swirling emotions

Her beautiful eyes held so much emotion that Clarke was taken aback he couldn't decipher the swirling emotions. He was mesmerized by Hope. All he wanted was to pull her dangerously close and kiss her senseless.

Clarke was irritated with himself.....he was always the perfect soldier. He never let himself feel things like this. Now these feelings were clouding his judgement. He was in a dilemma. He couldn't understand the way he was feeling.

Hope slightly raised her hand and touched Ryan's cheek. She smiled and said.....
I forgive you whatever you did it must have been  a perfect explanation..... specially after the beautiful moments we spent together. I trust you Ryan. Just tell me what happened..... Hope nearly whispered those lines.

Clarke stumbled backwards. Confusion etched in his face.
He asked what the hell are you even talking about????
Hope was devastated.
She understood Clarke didn't remember her. He didn't remember them. He didn't remember their love.

Hope just felt an emptiness in her heart she clutched her pendant and started sobbing. Clarke was astonished seeing her that way. But he was more confused by the way he felt. All he wanted to do was to hold her tight untill she stopped.

To avoid everything Clarke snapped his fingers and vanished using his magic......he cursed himself......but he needed time to understand what the hell was wrong with him.