The Story of Hope

Chapter 17

After closing the door.....
Dorian sat on a chair and stared at Hope.
He said I too have pictures of you in the school album.....

I was shocked to see someone I don't even know in the photograph

I was shocked to see someone I don't even know in the photograph. But it's the Salvatore School.... Mystic Falls... anything is possible so I stopped dwelling on the matter.
Even though it really bothered me for a long time.
Hope suddenly thought that she never got a chance to ask Freya about how long she was gone..... She asked Alaric...
How many days are you seeing this picture and thinking about who I am?
I mean how many days was I gone???
Alaric and Dorian exchanged a look....then they both said ...
Hope....it's not days .....it's months....you were gone for nearly a year....it's December now ..... Chirstmas is nearing.....
Hope was shocked hearing it. She just had a flash of her and Clarke's memories....she thought.....she spent so much time being in love with him just to get betrayed by the bastard.
Rage filled her heart....but still somewhere she was a felling that she is missing something.... something that Clarke said...... something that changed everything ........
Shaking his thoughts Hope focused on the matter in her hands.
She started telling everything to Dorian and Alaric.....about who and what she is.....
Her childhood....
Niklaus..... Hayley..... Elijah...... And the whole Mikelson family
Death of her parents.......
Salvatore School......her and Alaric's memories......she even said that after Klaus the only father like person in her life was Alaric ........her fighting and saving the school everytime.....
Her and the twin's childhood....Thier friendship.....their fights.....Thier making up .... everything.
Landon......her brief relationship with him.....then coming of MALIVORE monsters.....
MALIVORE..... the monsters she faced inside MALIVORE..... lastly meeting and dragging Clarke into MALIVORE.

After ending....Hope looked up ....only to find two utterly confused human beings sitting in front of her. She chuckled and said I should have known.....you two were never good with long stories.
Alaric said....yes I understand that you were forgotten but this is huge..... Dorian completed the line....and said but how are we going to believe you??
Things have changed a lot.....
You said about dating Landon.... but now he's with Josie .... They are in love...and they are happy....
Hope said I don't care.....all I care is to see my friends happy....
What I had for Landon was mere crush in front of the love I felt for someone.....I won't say about it....but be sure that I won't ruin Josie's happiness....
Alaric said.....still we cannot believe you completely.

Hope said I knew this was going to come .....I have a solution for this ..... But you need to sit calmly and close your eyes.....trust me I won't harm you.
If I wanted to harm you I could have done a long time ago.....
Dorian asked but you didn't say what are you....
Hope smiled and continued ....
My grandmother was THE ORIGINAL WITCH
My father was THE FIRST ORIGINAL  HYBRID
My mother was THE ALPHA OF CRESCENT PACK
Thus, am the mixture of everything....making me the one and only TRIBRID.

Alaric and Dorian had slight fear etched in their faces

Alaric and Dorian had slight fear etched in their faces.... seeing that Hope said don't worry I am on your side.....
Sit I need to do a spell.....to bring back the MALIVORE memories.
But before that I want you to promise me that untill I am ready you won't force me to say everything to the twins ..... They are hard to befriend..... I know....but I don't want their sympathy.... knowing Josie....the moment she will know about Landon and me she would give him up.....and I really don't want that.
Alaric smiled and said we promise.
Hope took a deep breath and took a step back.....to cast the spell. She had to keep her spell's range less.... only enough for the room.
She muttered......

Harae-tamai-kioku
yomigaerashi-tamae

A sudden rush of waves of energy hit Alaric and Dorian

A sudden rush of waves of energy hit Alaric and Dorian..... making them fall back to their seats.....
After few minutes they recovered from the force of energy that hit them..... Alaric and Dorian looked at Hope with recognition in their eyes.....
That said Hope that they remembered her now......
Alaric rushed towards Hope and hugged her ..... He remembered Hope now ...he remembered how much he loved her.....he always considered Hope same as his twins.....he always said that he had three children...three beautiful daughters.
Dorian remembered everytime he forcefully sent Hope back to her room from the library.....how they went to the town with the twins.....he considered them as his sisters......three of them.....

After the brief reunion....Hope was finally a bit happy....and started preparing herself for the next step....
The most stressful and difficult one

MEETING THE TWINS.......