AS PER PLAN

CHAPTER 27

Hope was in her room.
Lying lifelessly on her bed.
Staring at the ceiling blankly.
That's when she heard a soft knock. She was exhausted to get up and open.
She just used her magic to open the door. She had no strength left to get up.

Josie and Lizzie came over to her bed and laid on the either side of Hope

She never said but she was grateful for having them. They just laid there without talking.
They knew Hope.
So they didn't talk.
They just stayed with her.

Then there was another knock. A louder one.
All of them sat up. Josie went to open the door......to see a very nervous Landon.

He said.....
Hey Jo
........uh....um...ugh....
I wanted to see Hope. It's kinda important...uh....umm can you please tell me where to find her??

Hope answered instead of Jo.....
She said ......
Am in here Landon.
Come on in.....
Whatever you wanna say......
Say it here.

Hope didn't admit but she didn't like the idea of talking to him alone. After the last incident.
So she wanted to stay in and talk in front of her best friends.

Landon hesitated. But entered the room an pulled a chair to sit. Seeing his reluctancy Josie offers to leave the room along with Lizzie, but again before Lizzie's answer, Hope butted in.

She said.....
Stop thinking and say....
Because whatever you want to say to me I will end up saying them so it's of no use.
I won't hide anything.
So tell me what's up.

Landon thought for a moment and replied.....
I think I have an idea to solve your problems.
All at once. Killing MALIVORE and getting rid of Clarke .
Hope was shocked to hear. Her heart stopped for a moment.
She never wanted to get rid of Clarke.
Hell she wanted to be with him always.
To be his.

Landon still continued.....
I know you don't want to hurt him but he doesn't remember anything.
MALIVORE has made him the perfect soldier and killer.
As he is the creator you cannot reverse his magic so there's nothing to be done we have to kill him.

(Little did he know creator's magic can be reversed.....only when there is true love. Every rule in the supernatural world was different ........
Landon had no idea of this)

An image of Clarke came in front of Hope's eyes.
Her beautiful mud man.
Her love.
Her everything.
She knew that the magic can be reversed but she didn't say anything to him

But she knew she had to do this in order to save everyone she loves and cares for

She told Landon to tell his plan. Landon then continued with a secret smile.

He said .......
We just need to lure him to you and when he will talk to you we will knock him out and then we will transfer your blood to him and push him into the MALIVORE pit.....
Closing the pit forever.

Lizzie was not convinced she asked.....

What if he kills Hope before we get to him???

What is the guarantee that he will fall right into our trap????

Landon looked at Hope and said......

Clarke is so obsessed with killing Hope that he will surely come. Hope has to lure him out of his hiding by being a bait.

Hope wanted to cry hard.
She didn't want to deceive her only love but she had to.
She nodded and agreed to the plan.
Picking up her notepad she wrote a message telling Clarke to meet her in the school grounds tomorrow. Then she slumped on the bed crying and in distress.
She didn't want to send it just yet.

After few minutes she got up to send Clarke a fire message to meet her tomorrow near the east side of the lake

After few minutes she got up to send Clarke a fire message to meet her tomorrow near the east side of the lake....to talk.

She really wanted to talk and understand what the hell happened???

Why did he forget everything???

Landon quietly left the room..... smiling to himself about how smoothly the plan worked.....
How nicely he convinced the girls to do whatever he wanted.

With that he fell onto his bed and fell asleep thinking about Hope.
He knew tomorrow's gonna be a very long day.

The edit is from... Holarkestory 😍😍