The Salvatore School

Chapter 15

While Hope was on the bus

While Hope was on the bus..... returning from New Orleans to Mystic Falls....she was reminiscing every moment of her life ...... Since the day she was born till the present day. All she could think about how similar her and her father's life was......and how much alike her and Clarke's life is.
After coming back from MALIVORE.... Hope never gave herself the freedom to think about Clarke.....to think about how safe she felt with him.....to think about how perfect they used to fit in each other's arms.....how beautiful everything was turning into.....
Most importantly.....how she fell for Clarke's irresistible charms......how handsome he was.....how sincere his words were......

how sincere his words were

She cursed herself.....she still couldn't believe that all powerful almighty Hope Mikelson fell in love.....that too with her biggest enemy.....she was disgusted with herself....but also couldn't deny the fact that she was completely in love with Clarke. Every time she thought about him..... something in her back of the head kept telling her.....to trust him again..... whatever he did must have a pretty good reason for it ......but paranoia was in Hope's blood she kept pushing out the voice that always supported Clarke.
When Hope was engrossed in her thoughts she didn't notice when the bus reached its destination.... Mystic Falls.
She saw the school afar.....
It brought back memories of her parents her childhood.....her education.....her fight practices with Alaric...
Her bickerings with the Saltzman twins everything.....
That school held a huge place in Hope's life and heart.
But now.....
No one's even going to recognise her......
Or
Remember her......

She took a deep breath to calm her heart

She started walking towards the school.
After walking for a few minutes she finally reached the gates of the Salvatore School.
She knew she had to lie to enter the school. She was absolutely prepared with her genuine story.

Flashback........
Midnight - New Orleans
Yesterday....
Hope was sitting in her room in her family mansion. Freya came to her room...she asked Hope.....
Hey little wolf ...... Aren't you supposed to sleep now???
It's kinda late.....what's bothering you kiddo????
Hope gave her a half hearted smile....and said....
I am just worried about going back to school again...
The place I lived.....I grew up.....
The place where no one remembers me anymore....am nervous about going back....
More importantly I don't even know how will I enter there....
They find their own students or students come with someone who is aware of their abilities.
Without a reference I won't even get into the main building.
Freya smiled and said .....
Don't worry kiddo .....
That can surely be arranged 😉.......

End of flashback......

Hope went up to the security system of the scho and buzzed the gate's security system.
She saw Dorian coming towards her .....she smiled to herself remembering the first day when she came to school with Hayley.....

she smiled to herself remembering the first day when she came to school with Hayley

How nervous she was.....
How she thought that no one will understand her.....
She feared no one will want to be her friend....
And now after years......
She's back at the same place....
With the same questions
But this time she carries a massive secret.....a massive amount of memory....
MALIVORE.

Dorian came forward and asked her about the details.....she confidently pulled out her Aunt's letter and gave it to him.
The letter stated that Hope is a relative of the Mikelsons, and Freya is the legal guardian of her.
She heard full responsibility of Hope when she's in the school.
Reading Freya's letter Dorian didn't ask anything else. Everyone knew the MIKELSONS.
He just smiled and said....
Come on let's visit Headmaster Saltzman.

In his mind Dorian was very disturbed....
He couldn't remember where did he see this girl before.
There was a nagging feeling that said in his head that he knew her ......................
he knew her for a long time.

Hope smiled and followed him inside the school

Her school....
Where she's forgotten.