LANDON'S VICTORY

CHAPTER 29

The following day......

When Landon came down to his brother's cell he saw him still asleep. He was irritated he wanted to taunt him about his failure his worthlessness. But he guessed he has to wait more.
He grunted and returned to his room again.

The moment he left the three girls entered the room where the cell was.
Hope muttered.....to wake Clarke up.
The moment he got up. He looked at Hope cluelessly.

Hope said common we need to get going.
Clarke nodded and got up.

Lizzie shouted Landon's name,and he entered instantly,and dragged Clarke to Hope's room to carry forward his plan. He was a bit surprised to see Clarke following everything everyone said.
Not commenting on anything.
No sarcastic remark.....
Not saying a word.

He was relieved because he knew he couldn't bear Clarke physically. Clarke was way too strong for him to handle. If he wanted he could have flicked Landon with one hand. But he just kept walking.
Willingly.....

Seeing Landon's confusion Josie explained that Clarke is under a spell casted by the twins....

Landon nodded in understanding. But didn't say anything. Just kept dragging Clarke to Hope's room.

Reaching the room, the girls were astonished to see that everything for the blood transfusion is ready. Landon was so prepared for this......
The girls exchanged a sly grin and entered the room.

Hope laid on her bed and Landon eagerly injected the syringe to her and Clarke to start the transfusion.

Once it started.....
Landon visibly relaxed and the twins glared at him. Seeing Josie glaring he was confused.......
Josie never glared at anyone.
As she was always the soft one.

He moved towards her to take her in his arms. Josie hesitated. But Lizzie shook her head telling her to play along so Josie just stood there when Landon hugged. But as Landon was so engrossed in his plan he didn't even realise that Josie wasn't hugging him back.
Lizzie rolled her eyes at his stupidity and muttered..... Annoying bird....

Leaving her Landon said .....
So girls take rest and take care of Hope I will go and bring you guys some food. None of you had breakfast. And Hope really needs food else she'll be weak.
With that Landon went out. Without waiting for others' reply.

Lizzie muttered under her breath..
God how much I hate that freaking bird......!!!!!!
I can kill him by melting his bones. I hate him so damn much.

Josie gave her a sad smile but didn't say anything. She went to sit beside Hope.

She whispered to her.....
Hope keep being strong.....we need to go through the plan. You know we have to.
This is for your own good. For the first time you are doing something for yourself.
Be strong sister.

The moment she heard footsteps she came and stood beside Lizzie.

Landon came in with a plate of cookies and milk. He said I couldn't find anything else in the kitchen. So I brought these now.

Serving them he went to Hope

He tried to wake her up but he couldn't. Lizzie came up and shoved him making her space.

Muttering a spell, she woke up Hope.
Hope blinked a few times to get used to her surroundings. She then sat up to eat. Lizzie fed her properly and said Hope everything is under control don't worry.
Hope nodded and slumped back into the bed...... clutching her head......and groaned.....ohhhh...my head...it hurts like a bitch.

Josie sat beside her and said Hope it's gonna take an hour more then we can finish off everything.
All of our problems. Everything that is wrong is present here.
Hope smiled but didn't say anything.

Landon was bit confused by Josie's words then he thought that they are talking about Clarke. He didn't say anything or even thought about it.

After an hour when the procedure completed. Hope was still asleep as well as Clarke.
Landon asked the twins about him Lizzie just replied.....
He'll take time to get used to the TRIBRID blood......it's very powerful.
When he's ok with it he'll wake up and we will let you know don't worry.
You bird.

Ignoring Lizzie's snarky comment he went out.
Thinking to himself that finally he won.
Finally he had his VICTORY.
What he didn't knew was.........
Victory always comes at a price.....
And this time the price was high....
Really high.