DARKNESS

Chapter 4

After jumping into the pit Hope was unconscious. Suddenly out of blackness she saw her father...The one and only Klaus Mikelson. Who was muttering something...to hear his words clearly she moved forward to her father. She took a look at her father and understood that he was beyond mad.
He was shouting abuses at her about how she was responsible for her mother's death ,separation of her family , death of Elijah and himself. He was cursing her and saying how unlucky he was to have a daughter like her ...how it brought shame to their family's name...how it made their family's vow break into pieces.
She was a sobbing mess by then she could feel that she was having a panick attack and there was no one to pull her out of it.

But after few minutes that felt like years she could feel someone calling her name desparately, shaking her with all their might. She jolted up from her unconscious and panicked state.
The first thing she saw was Clarke. Who desparately was trying to wake her up.
She then understood that she was on his lap and he was holding her tight ,she felt a warmness in the way he was holding him. But the moment she regained her consciousness she jumped out of his embrace.

Strangely the moment she left Ryan's embrace Ryan had a very strong urge to pull her back to her and never leave her again. When he looked up to Hope he saw her strange expression that told him she was feeling the same as him.
Hope was totally confused about the way she was feeling.

Then she instantly put her up mask of the ruthless TRIBRID she was known to be. She shouted at Clarke and asked him what and why was he there with her.

 She shouted at Clarke and asked him what and why was he there with her

Clarke then said that it was you who brought me back here so you are stuck here with me. Hope had no other option she knew that he was the only one who knew MALIVORE and it's environment more than her. So she asked him to stay with him but warned him not to disrupt the plan she had to destroy MALIVORE.

Clarke smirked and said that is the only thing he wants and had always wanted.
They then stared walking in the darkness.

But nothing was ever easy for them . After walking for some time they heard a screeching sound which made them stop.....in anticipation of facing a new monster they came close to each other back to back.
The moment their bodies touched they felt the same belonging feeling but they couldn't comprehend it. They thought may be that was the fact that they are here together or for the mimic spell that Hope had casted on him.

Then they suddenly saw a shadowy figure coming out of the darkness........
Clarke being the supernatural researcher he was  .....he could recognise it almost immediately.....that it was a GARGOYLE.

He whispered to Hope about the GARGOYLE and told her they had to fight it by hitting it several times

Hope then stood in front of Clarke and told him to stay back. She then jumped on the GARGOYLE making it unsettled. Then started hitting it everywhere she could. Then suddenly after some time she finally killed it. But she was injured too. She then started looking for Clarke afraid that he will betray her and leave.  But she was relieved to see him come out of the shadows.
He then said Wow I didn't know that Salvatore School taught their students to be such a great fighter . I admire that about you.

Then they resumed their journey. Both started to trust each other a bit more than before.