PLANS

Chapter 26

After vanishing from the school Clarke found himself in his old apartment.
He was devastated. The moment he saw those big beautiful eyes he felt something.
Something like he cannot remember.
Something was missing from his memory.
His life.
Something beautiful.
Something that made him happy.
Something very important.
Something very special.

But he couldn't put his fingers on it. He was agitated.... frustrated...... confused....
He was in a mess.

Hope on the other hand was not doing well either. She was sobbing continuously. Her heart was shattered. She couldn't believe what she heard.

Clarke ......her Ryan......wanted to destroy her.
She knew something was off.
She felt it.
But the way he said those it hurt her. It hurt her so much that she couldn't take the pain.

FEW DAYS EARLIER......
Somewhere far away......

Landon was sitting with a prism

Landon was sitting with a prism. He was trying to contact his father. MALIVORE. With someone's help.

He desparately wanted to contact his father, but he had no idea how to do it.

He had a plan that only his father could execute. He desparately needed him now. He stood where MALIVORE was initially created. He was immersed in his thoughts when he heard a twig snap behind him.
He instantly turned to meet his father's black holes......that were there in place of his eyes.

He gulped seeing the monster up close

He gulped seeing the monster up close. But nonetheless he kept his facade of being brave.

MALIVORE boomed.....he said.....

TELL ME MY PERFECT SON....
WHAT IS IT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

Landon heard from Clarke that his father liked him but coming directly from his father.....it was surprising for him.
He cleared his voice and said.....

I know about my brother being in love. I guess it is not something that you want. I have a deal for you. If you are willing to listen I can tell you about it. MALIVORE was amused and thought for a moment......and replied.....

Tell me about your deal.....

Landon continued.....

You send Clarke back here..... listening to this MALIVORE snarled. Landon was terrified but he managed to speak again.

But before sending him back you have to erase his memories of being with Hope.
Send him to kill her......
MALIVORE asked Landon what was his benefit in it.

Landon smirked and said.....when he comes to kill Hope I will save her.

Will be her hero....and make up a story about giving her blood to Clarke....to destroy you.
Then I will make them believe that I will throw Clarke into you so that you will die.

But actually I will kill him making my way clear to be with Hope......and convince her that you are dead. So both our problems will be solved.

MALIVORE snorted he said......
I really want to meet the TRIBRID. She managed to make both of my sons fall for her.
But yes I am ready to follow up the plan.
Then he patted Landon's shoulder and said...... I am proud of you. Then he disappeared.

Both of them were unaware of the third person who listened to everything that they discussed........

Landon came back to the Salvatore School and started waiting for his brother to show up.

Finally....when after a few days when he saw Clarke he was satisfied with himself.
And started plotting his next moves.