WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

The chapter is dedicated to pryam19
Love you siso💕

Chapter 23

Hope was shocked to hear Lizzie......she tried her best to dissuade Lizzie. But all in vain......she was adamant she refused to change her decision.

Finally after hours Hope gave up she just followed every instruction that Lizzie gave her.

Hope was very uneasy.....first she thought that it was due to Roman's presence. But eventually she understood that it was not that.....she was feeling a pull towards Clarke and she was disturbed thinking about his well being. Roman's arrival was an excuse for her to hide her own feelings towards her true love....CLARKE.

Hope tried to work but that nagging feeling was sticking to her she couldn't jerk it off.

After winning 2 rounds Hope was exhausted she just wanted to sleep so she snuck out and went to her room for a proper beauty sleep......and without even knowing she fell asleep. But her sleep was disturbed by a nightmare......
She saw Clarke.....she was him falling from a cliff but she couldn't do anything to save him......she was terrified....and was sweating hard.
She calmed herself down and went back to sleep.

Next day was the final day of the competition.....
She got up and cleaned up herself. When she entered her room she saw Lizzie sitting there with a box. She went to her and asked...Hey girl....what is it.????
Lizzie was bit hesitant.....still she managed to find words. She said I got a dress for the final round. It is my mother's...... Hope was awed seeing the dress she immediately fell in love with it. But her happiness was ephemeral. As Lizzie continued..... Hope see I don't wear gowns so I don't have anything else other than this.... Hope was confused....she couldn't understand why was Lizzie being ...... Well The Confusing Lizzie.

Then Lizzie said this dress was gifted to mom....by your father.

The moment Hope heard this she was numb.
She was feeling an unknown emotion.
She thought that her father would have been happy to see her in this but it brought her past memories too.....but she shook those off .....she wanted to wear it as it was her father's choice......

She smiled and said don't worry I am ok....I love it....and I would love to wear it. Thank you for bringing me this. Lizzie's expression was blank....but she quickly recovered and smiled. That moment Josie entered the room with puffy eyes.
Both the girls rushed to her side to know what's wrong. Josie just stammered and said Landon refused me to be my date in the MISS MYSTIC FALLS BALL. I don't know how will I get a partner now.

The girls hugged her and promised to find her a date

The girls hugged her and promised to find her a date.....that too a gorgeous one.
Then they moved to the hall to rehearse their dances with their partners.
Penelope volunteered to be Josie's partner and Roman went up to Hope to be her partner. Hope hesitated but eventually agreed....

They were practicing but suddenly Hope was hit by a sheering pain.......an empty feeling....a feeling that she's loosing CLARKE.

Her distress was causing vibrations around the room......her powers were oozing out of her.
Lizzie knew that Hope's going to burst out her magic if she doesn't stop.....she held her hand and siphoned a bit magic.....and dragged Hope with her....not even bothering to say anything to Roman.