THE SALTZMAN TWINS

Chapter 18

Meeting the Saltzman twins were harder than fighting monsters.....
Hope was not yet ready for the classic Saltzman twins blow.....
She was way too nervous to meet the twins. Even if she knew that they used to be best friends or rather more like sisters....but somewhere she felt that they won't be convinced about it so easily now. She knew them...they were almost same as her...... skeptical and paranoid. Specially the great Elizabeth Saltzman......also known as Lizzie and her best friend.

Still she gathered all her courage and walked towards their room......and knocked softly....she heard Josie's soft voice saying come in.....
Entering the room she saw the girls sitting together and talking....

Both of them looked at her and smiled ......
Lizzie said ......
Yes??
Are you new????
Are you lost?????
Do you need us to guide you back to your room???
Hope just wanted to shout out loud and hug her best friends.....but she restrained herself.
She smiled to herself and thought Lizzie was still the same.....
Asking tons of questions without giving any time to answer.....it was so Lizzie like attitude......
She said...... No Lizzie I am in the right place.....and I am in my room.....and pointed at the third bed that was placed near the window.

Suddenly Josie's eyes lit up....she whispered to Lizzie that ...
Lizzie that's her...... that's the girl in the photographs.....look at her and those photos. She's the one we were trying to remember.....she's the forgotten one.

Lizzie got up slowly and walked towards Hope

Lizzie got up slowly and walked towards Hope. Hope gave her a confused look.....but Lizzie being Lizzie....she started scrutinizing Hope and Hope's face. Then she went near the photos on the wall.....while dragging Hope with her.
She watched the pictures and Hope carefully.
Then she crossed her hands near her chest and narrowed her eyes.....
With a very serious expression she asked....
So care to tell us about who you are??
Why do you have photos with us.???
Hell!!!!
Why do we even love you so much...... that's so clear in the picture.....
Now spill who the hell are you???

Hope chuckled and said I knew that you won't be the ones to hear my life story.....You don't have that much of patience. So I will just make you remember who I am.....or who I was.