The beautiful moment in the dark

Chapter 6

Hope was totally nervous.....she gulped thinking of different scenarios about Clarke's words.....
On the other hand Clarke was way to excited and was anticipating Hope's reaction towards him.....he once in his lifetime decided to be reckless....to act impulsively....to follow his heart which led him to the beautiful but broken girl in front of him.....He thought that for once he could be happy and can stay with the person he's fond of.

He jumped into the water and swam towards Hope. When he reached near her he stopped.....not wanting to make her uncomfortable.....as her nervousness was visible in her eyes and in the way she gulped looking at him.
The thing that he didn't know was ...Hope was controlling herself.....she was fighting the urge to flung herself in his arms.....she just wanted to be closer to him....hug him and hide herself in his chest.....she was feeling an extreme pull towards him....which obviously Clarke's feeling too....
They couldn't comprehend why were the so attached and attracted towards each other...but they both knew that they are going to give up all things that's holding them back and were going to listen to their hearts for once in their life.

Slowly yet steadily Clarke moved towards Hope. When he reached her.....he slowly held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. Hope squealed.....but didn't try to move away....she too closed the gap between them and held onto Clarke's shoulder for support...they looked into each other's eyes....Clarke realised that he's in trouble...he has starting to like this hard headed greyish blue eyed girl.....Hope to realised that she doesn't hate him....she was mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes and dark brown curly hair....she just wanted to be in his arms forever.

Suddenly Clarke said ..... You know I have come to a conclusion.....I don't hate you Hope and neither am a bad person....am just a scared kid who wants to please his father, who wants his father to love him for once......who wants someone to accept him the way he is.....
Clarke's words hit Hope hard.....she thought that their life is so much alike....both of them did things...bad and good things for their family's sake.....
She looked up at him and gently held his face in her palm...and said .... Clarke I don't know about what others think....but I do know that I accept you just as the way you are ..... And I will never leave your side....then she pulled herself up and gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

Clarke was shocked and surprised by her reaction. ..he couldn't believe that the person he once considered as enemy is the only person who accepted him wholeheartedly. He was happy... really happy for the first time in his life he felt peace in her arms. He then pulled her closer to him.... wrapped his arms around her tightly.....he felt how delicate she was .....how soft her body felt against him.....
Hope on the other hand was giddy....she was feeling an unknown emotion....she couldn't help but think how good Clarke can be. ....
The way he held her was so sweet....it was like she was the most fragile thing.....she would break if he mishandled her......they slowly moved forward and their lips met....it was like there were firecrackers all around them....both felt the current and warmth of each other....they were kissing slowly... Clarke's one hand kept Hope in place....while the other caressed her back.....Hope was tugging at his hair lightly....they were so engrossed in each other they almost forgot that they were in MALIVORE....

they were so engrossed in each other they almost forgot that they were in MALIVORE

But their moment was short lived.... suddenly they heard a screeching sound....which made them stop and jolted them back to reality.....
They broke the kiss and looked at each other....
They were conflicted about their feelings...they couldn't understand how .. what and why are they feeling these.....
They just looked at each other blushing...

Then Clarke said that let's go out of the water it's not safe around here....Hope just nodded and followed him....still in daze from their beautiful kiss....
They swam to the shore and started putting on their clothes....
After they were ready they decided to go towards the forest where the trees provided little shadows....
They looked at each other and intertwined their fingers and started walking...

Both immersed in their own world of thoughts..... replaying the images of the moment they shared in the river....

Unknown of the fact that...they were being watched by someone and has a heap of problems on their way ......