Rey's POV
Mike follows me into the house and my foster mom says "oh god why are you back?" I say "to get my stuff and him to sign the papers" pointing at Mike. Mike says "go get your stuff, hun." I say "k." When I get to my room I see Lamb laying on my bed still. I say "Lamb this is happening. You ready for a good home not this shitty one? You'll love them." Lamb meows and I put all my stuff in my school backpack and a suitcase, except my guitars of course. I say "cmon Lamb" as I put her crate on the floor. She walks into it easily. I say "thank fuck you cooperate with me." I shut the crate and I grab it, dragging myself down the stairs. Mike laughs saying "you need help?" I say "possibly." He takes my suitcase from me and I say "thank you." Mike says "Tony has to sign too cause I'm smart so now we wait." I say "how could I have forgot" laughing. I hear a knock at the door and I open it. Tony quietly waves at me and I wave back. Mike hands him the papers  and Tony reads them then signs on the line. As Mike is making small talk with my mom Tony bends down in front of my cats crate. I say "her name is Lamb." Tony says "she's cute." Thats when my mom says "we could hang out sometime my husband doesn't have to know." Tony stands up saying "sorry honey he's not for sale." Ally my ex foster mom says "you dont have a say in this" turning to Mike. Tony says "yes I do. More than you do." Ally says "uh huh. Believable." Tony says "it is believable. Who's been his friend? Me. Who's been his boyfriend? Me. You picking up what I'm putting down?" I say "feisty turtle." Tony says "you know it." I say "ok time to leave here forever. Woohoo!" We grab my stuff and I see their car out front. Mike says "that made me really uncomfortable." I say "that makes 2 of us" picking up my board. Tony mumbles "3." We get in the car and Vic drives off to Mike and Tony's house I'm assuming. Or Jaime's. Either way is fine with me. I say "hedgehog, where are we going?" Jaime says "house." I say "very descriptive." Tony says "we all live together I wish you the best of luck." I fix my glasses and say "welp it can't be the worse." Tony says "you get used to Mike over there saying I'm hungry! 24/7." I say "I made a loop of that to see how long I could listen to him saying that and I made it to like the 4 hour mark before I threw my phone at the wall." Mike says "oh god why?" I say "doing an experiment of how long it took before it drove me to insanity." Mike says "huh." I say "mhm." Tony says "I listen to that on loop in real life 24/7 and you can't stop it." Vic says "Mike I don't think she will hesitate to hit you." Jaime turns towards us with a straight face saying "she won't hesitate, bitch." I burst out laughing, hitting my head off the center console, making me laugh harder. Vic says "Jaime why?" Jaime says "cause." I shake my head as we pull up to a giant house. I say "holy shit this thing is giant. I thought Mike was a giant. I'm short ya know what doesn't matter" pulling my stuff out of the trunk. Mike says "you need help?" I say "a little bit" handing him stuff. Tony says "cat." I say "cat." I grab my guitars and throw my backpack over my shoulder, grabbing my cats crate. Lamb starts scratching at the caged door. I say "Lamb, stop it. You can get out in a second." Lamb stops scratching at the door and as we walk into the house I let my cat out as soon as I drop my stuff. Lamb starts doing eights around Tony's legs. Tony backs up sitting on the ground and petting her. I pull out my phone and take a picture. I put it back in my pocket and sit across from tony and eventually were all sitting in a circle in the entryway as my cat walks around sniffing everyone. Lamb try's to climb Jaime and he says "hows that working for you?" I chuckle and say "she try's but doesn't get far like ever." I stand up and my cat looks at me. I say "Lamb, I'm fine stop looking at me like that." Lamb continues her adventure of trying to climb Jaime as we all chuckle. I stand in the door way and I say "is there somewhere I can put my stuff?" Mike says "second door on the right. Let me go with you." I grab half of my stuff and he grabs the other half and we walk up the big staircase. I say "woah this room is so cool" as I look around. Mike grabs my arm saying "how are you adjusting? I just don't want you getting too overwhelmed." I say "I'm doing better than I did last time. Honestly. You guys are amazing and I'm very thankful that you guys took me away from there and under your wing." I sit on the bed and Mike sits next to me and he says "you're welcome. May I ask what your birth parents were like?" I say "you just did they were good people and mysteriously passed "due to natural causes" its a cold case now the police gave up on it 6 years ago." Mike says "that sucks. When did they pass" laying down on the bed. I lay next to him and say "when I was like 3. They made the case cold on my 8th birthday. They haven't opened it since."