Rey's POV
"Yes you do." I turn around and see Jack and say "ok were playing who's smarter than Jack are you up for the challenge?" Looking at the guy in the other seat. He nods and I say "ok. Crowd come up with a right or wrong answer question." I wait about 10 seconds and I got to a girl and she says "who's hairstyle is supposedly trademarked and is supposed to be here for a meet and greet at 1 o' clock. No schedules." I look at my schedule and say "you. Who is it? And what's your name?" He says "I'm Dan. Hmm I think it was like Billie Joe Armstrong?" I say "Jack?" Jack says "its Mark Hoppus and I'm so damned excited even though I've met him before!" I say "Jack's right sorry bro. I wanna meet him introduce me Jack. I have a question that might offend some MCR fans but name a song on the black parade album thats not a single." Jack says "damnit I remember when that came out." Dan says "me too. House of Wolves." Jack says "I'm going to have to say "I don't love you." I say "damnit Jack you're wrong now MCR is gonna come get you." By now my crowd has sat on the ground and they're laughing at Jacks misery. I chuckle and point at a guy in the front and he says "is Halloween on the 30 or the 31 of November?" I see you its a trick question and the guys both say "31" immediately. I laugh and say "I'm gonna have to do that more often that was great, man. Guys he said November not October." I say "next question. Someone keep track of points for me. What festival did the iconic Green Day versus crowd mud fight happen at?" Dan says "it was at warped right?" Jack says "nope it was Woodstock." I laugh and say "yup Jack is right. Ok whoever gets this right wins. We're playing this a bit different cause 1 I'm not Alex and 2 I'd like Jack to have a chance then if he loses I'll tell Alex to laugh at him later. Who is on the 10 dollar bill? This is a 2 parter its history time bros." Dan immediately says "its like Alexander Hamilton? Right?" Jack says "Hamilton." I say "ok now for the twist who wrote the musical Hamilton?" Jack says "I'm not a musical nerd I could name every Blink song but I do not know." I say "Dan?" He says "I know the answer I just wanted to give Jack a chance cause I knew he wouldn't know. Its Lin Manuel Miranda." I say "Dan is our winner for are you smarter than Jack. Jack don't sue us for stealing the game. Btw come find me in like half an hour." He says "ok. Bye guys! Love you guys the most!" Everyone waves and I say "what do we do now?" As Dan sits down. A girl says "what about we ask you questions?" I say "ok. Fun!" I grab a bottle of water and a few of these people look sweaty and I fold the table putting it to the side and I say "you guys look like youre about to pass out from heat exhaustion." I grab like half of the giant case of water and pass them to people in the front. I say "now don't be brats only give them to people who need them. Be nice don't be a bitch. Can someone put that on a shirt for me? Now thank Mike aka my father for the water. Ok ask away." I point at a girl and she says "what's it like having famous people for parents? Like is it insane or are they nicer than anyone thinks?" I laugh and say "exposing Pierce The Veil. I like it. Mike is a complete softie but don't tell him I told you cause he would deny it for weeks then Tony would say were right then he'd finally give up he's also an even flirtier drunk than when he's sober which is really funny. Jaime buys me shit its just tradition now, uncle Vic is just uncle Vic at this point I don't know at this point he's special. If you need a good hug or cuddle go to Tony. Definitely the best." I point at another girl and she says "who's your favorite Pierce member?" I say "thats better then who's the better dad but not by much. Cmon who's your favorite person your best friend, dad, or your uncle?" Pointing at a random person. They says "dude can't pick." I say " I can't pick. Plus thats how you start a fight on the bus." I point at another person and he says "the cereal or the milk first?" I say "cereal? Duh?" I point at another girl and she says "who are you going to livestream with next?" I say "I have loose plans for one but that might not happen for a while. I don't know for the next one though. Ooo I have a plan! I'll ask him later. So many ideas." I point at a guy and he says "favorite hobby?" I say "playing guitar or watching my cat try to climb Tony." The crowd laughs and I point at a girl and she says "weird question but i feel like everyone wants to know. Has anyone ever assumed you were dating one of your dad?" I say "yeah so the adoption papers were signed by Mike and Tony so they were my parents legally before they were out and Tony and I were skating around the school parking lot because a poser was annoying vic so she was annoying me. Anyways a dude was like oh she finally found a boyfriend and we were scared after that" laughing at the memory. I hear a voice say "that kid was damn annoying." I turn around and its Tony. He sits in the seat saying "you have a talk show now?" I say "yes jack made a guest appearance and we played are you smarter than Jack. Off branded of course since Alex wasn't hosting and these guys want to ask me questions" pointing at a person with their hand raised. They say "who's the better dad?" I say "damnit guys we've been over this you already asked me who my favorite Pierce The Veil member was." Tony says "well who's the better dad?" I look behind him and see Mike with a raised eyebrow. I say "I'm not answering that. Not causing a divorce before a wedding even happens." The crowd laughs and I say "ok people, I'm closing my talk show now maybe ill be back later but don't wait for me I don't want you to sit here and wait for something that might not happen. Don't waste your warped tour on me. Thank you!"