Rey's POV
I say "Jack. Jack. Jack." Jack says "what?!" I laugh and say "come dance with me!" He rolls his eyes saying "if I step on your toes don't scream at me." I say "no promises" pulling him up from his seat. He turns me around and I say "is this a hidden talent? What's with the guys pretending not to know how to dance?" Jack says "I dunno." I chuckle and say "well I don't either." I rest my head on his shoulder and say "when's your next tour?" Jack says "no clue we don't have a full album so." I say "hmm ok." Jack says were doing a full frontal episode tomorrow if you want in?" I say "where?" He says "the hotel." I say "I think I'm gonna take my chances and go home tonight I'll be there tomorrow just text me." Jack says "it'll probably be around like 4." I say "ok I'll come find you" him pulling me closer. When the song is over I say "Kim gonna go meet some new people. Maybe I'll find Fall Out Boy." Jack says "good luck. Some of the ladies aren't that nice." I say "Jack, no lady is nice they like to compete for hot men like you" patting his shoulder. I walk around and I eventually find Pete Wentz. He turns around once he notices my presence saying "dude, she's taller than Wikipedia says she is!" I laugh and say "the Wikipedia is right. I'm pretty short." Pete laughs saying "dude I have no idea how I've not met you before." I say "I know right? Dude, you're like one of the people I've wanted to meet that I haven't met yet and now I have." He says "Ive been waiting since you went on warped to meet you but I just never made up an evil master plan on how to do that and now when I wasn't trying I have." I chuckle and say "I'm normally good at keeping this controlled but like my inner fangirl is coming out" laughing. Pete says "dude, its chill. So, what have you been doing tonight?" I say "talking to people, making Jack dance with me against his will, I might go steal Kellin for a little bit, meeting you, meeting as many people as I can. Ya know?" Pete chuckles and says "definitely I might just go steal random people. Right?" I chuckle and say "oh always." Pete says "my band like ditched me." I say "I ditched Jack saying I was going to find your band actually" laughing. Pete says "the irony" laughing. I say "for your tour are you coming to San Diego? I cant remember." Pete says "I think so actually. You should come to the show! I can totally get you the backstage hook up." I say "dude, could you do that?" He says "totally. Have you ever been to a Fall Out Boy show?" I say "hmmm I don't think so. Have I? This past year has been a blur but I don't think so." Pete chuckles and says "I don't even know anymore. Yeah I'll totally get you a backstage pass." I say "awesome!" We smile and I say "I'm gonna go talk to more people." Pete says "I'll see you around." I say "totally" as I walk away. I mutter "that went well good job, Rey." I walk around and I say "tall people. Woah." I find Brendon and he says "hey I saw you yesterday!" I laugh and say "yes Brendon. There's so many people that are tall." Brendon says "Dallon!" I hear a "what?!" I laugh and say "dude, you're tall" looking up." Dallon laughs and says "mhmm." I laugh and say "hi." Dallon says "hi" and we all burst out laughing. I smile and Brendon says "have you met everyone yet?" I say "nope not yet." Brendon says "who haven't you met yet?" I say "3 quarters of Fall Out Boy, and everyone I don't know here." Brendon says "well duh. Are you going to their show in San Diego?" I say "yeah Petes hooking me up with a backstage pass." Brendon says "he likes you. He doesn't give many backstage passes." I say "I'm gonna go find Pierce. Make sure they're somewhat sane." Brendon says "go for it, kiddo." I chuckle and go on the mission to find my family. I hug Tony from behind saying "hey." He says "hi, babygirl. What's up?" I say "nothing much, dad." He says "you tired?" I say "a little" letting go. Mike steals my spot and he says "hey kiddo" tucking his head into Tony's neck. I say "hey dad." My parents kiss and I walk over to Jaime who is talking to Joe Trohman. I say "Jaime. Jaime. Jaime." He says "oh there you are." I say "mhmm" leaning on his shoulder. Joe says "our whole band has been wanting to meet you." I say "I've been wanting to meet you guys too." Joe says "I gotta go find some people. Ill see you guys." I say "if I don't see you later I'll see you t your San Diego. Show." Joe says "totally" walking away. Jaime says "dude, you look dead." I say "I'm tired." Jaime says "I'm ready for bed." I chuckle saying "me too."
Later
When we get home I hug my parents saying "I'm going to bed." Mike says "goodnight, I love you, sweetheart." Tony says "goodnight, love you, darling." I smile and go upstairs to my room. I strip of my dress and shoes and get in bed, falling asleep, my cat rested against my stomach, immediately.