Rey's POV
I wake up the next day and pull on my jeans from yesterday, a tee shirt that's Tony's that some how made it into my backpack, my doc martens, a SnapBack I stole from Mike, and my leather jacket. I say "Jacob wake up." He says "no." I say "yes." He says "fine." I say "ok good." I grab my skateboard and my backpack. I say "holy shit I need to make a phone call!"  We walk instead of skateboard and I pull my phone out of my pocket and FaceTime Mike. He answers from the kitchen saying "morning sweetheart." I say "good morning. How'd it go?" Jacob says "ooo I wanna know!" I say "shut up!" Dad says "it went good." I say "good? Thats it!? Nothing amazing?!" Dad says "fine it was amazing and you're glad you weren't in the house last night. How are you?" I say "TMI I'm good though." Dad says "thats good. BTW Tony's subbing today too I guess." I laugh and say "well he has to wake up if he wants to get here on time. I wish him luck." Dad laughs and says "me too. Bye love you." He says "love you too" hanging up. We get to school and Jacob says "do you know if they're out publicly yet?" I say "not sure. Guess what that means? Internet time!" I go onto my phone and check all their social media's. I check Tony's insta and its a picture of his engagement ring and the caption says who knew wearing a ring would feel so odd but I'm greatly ok with it 🖤@ptvmike I say "everyone freaking out in the comment section" showing Jacob the post. I say "high five me!" We high five over dramatically and burst out laughing. I say "ok time to annoy dad aka our sub music teacher." We both laugh and walk to the music room. I sit at the teachers desk and Jacob sits at a desk and I say "this is so boring." Jacob says "tell your dad to hurry his sore ass up then." I hear a voice from the door saying "her dads here sore ass included. Get out of my seat." I say "jeez fine." I get out of his seat and sit next to Jacob as people come in. Everyone sits down and dad messes around with his guitar. Dad says "alright children, I was told you can use this class as a stud hall but I honestly don't care what you do because not many actually work during study hall." I raise my hand and dad says "yes my child?" I say "are we allowed to leave?" Dad says "no." I say "cmon dad!" Dad says "cmon Rey!" I say "don't make me tell dad." He smiles amused saying "don't make me tell Mike. I'm on his good side right now." I say "and I'm not?" Dad says "touché." I say "mhm." Dad says "is that my shirt?" I say "mhm." The kid from yesterday says "ok you guys are definitely dating." Dad literally facepalms and says "are you really that much of an idiot? She's my daughter last time I checked I signed the papers." I say "feisty turtle." A kid says "I'm so bored." I say "me too sis me too." Dad says "dudes when does this class get out?" A guy says "dude I dunno." I say "this class started 5 minutes ago, dad." Dad says "but I'm bored." I say "I'm starting to think you're the child in this family." Dad says "says you you're 14 and I'm mentally 17 so you're the child. Mike is mentally 2." I laugh and I hear an "am not" from the door. I look around people look scared. Welp my dads are like 6 feet and are covered in tattoos. It's quite amusing. I say "I don't know, you are mentally 2." Mike says "whatever." A girl says "is there anyone other than me that ships them?" Another kid mutters "don't think so." I chuckle and look at Jacob and he looks like he's about to die. I laugh and Jacob glares at me, I glare black, and we bust out laughing. Mike says "what are you dorks laughing at?" I say "I'm the dork?" Tony mutters "she has a point, Mike." Mike says "ugh my family is teaming up on me? Jacob?" Jacob says "I don't know you personally that well sorry cannot help you out, man." Mike says "I'm taking over your class, I'm Mike. How are you?" sitting on Tony's lap as if he's not there. Tony says "Mike get off me. Or I will move you." The class is just watching in amusement. Mike says "that voice sounds angry but cute." I laugh and Tony says "Mike, I will call your mom." The class laughs when it works. Tony stands up, pushing Mike into the chair, sitting in his lap. I say "is this considered PDA?" The class chuckles and Tony says "Mike, its your fault if I get fired." Mike says "babe, last time I checked my mom is a teacher." I say "and I haven't met her?" Mike says "whoops?" I say "damn right." Mike says "sassy." I say "I hang out with Jaime too much." Mike says "Kellins worse or Jack." I say "probably. So when's the wedding?" A few girls squeal and Tony mumbles "haven't thought about it yet." Mike says "were just gonna go with it I think." I smile and say "ok." Mike says "by the way, were doing a photo shoot with AP for the cover Sunday." I say "you guys are going to be on the front of AP?! Thats amazing!" Jacob says "I'm gonna buy all the copies." Mike says "well get you a free one. Ya know I'm really tempted with you in my lap." Tony says "now you would get arrested." They kiss which results in a few awwww and screech. I smile and say "alright PDA you 2. School is my only escape from it." A few people chuckle and tony says "fine." Mike says "I'm deprived!" I laugh and say "you're lying, father."