Rey's POV
I say "thank you everyone this is my family they're a little cuckoo but thats ok. I'm Rey. K bye!" I walk of stage and say "good luck people." Rian says "dude you did awesome." I say "thanks I gotta go sit now or find my dad whichever I get to first." Rian laughs and says "you go kid. I'll see you around." Zack says "you did a good job I'll see you later." I smile saying "thanks guys" and I wait backstage till the end of the talent show and after All Time Low performs. I run into a rather tall person. I say "father? Oh hey Tone." Tony says "hey kid what's going on?" I say "trying to find my father." Tony says "he's somewhere you'll find him." I say "thanks." I hug him whispering "I'll see you later dad. Love you." He whispers "love you too." I leave to go find Mike and I say "oh its another tall one" as I run into Mike. He says "hey, kiddo. What's up?" I say "there you are! Ive been looking for you." Mike says "well I'm not exactly hard to find here I'm over 6 feet tall." I say "whoops." Mike says "I have to go because you have school work to do." I say "fine dad. I love you." He says "I love you too." I go and find Jacob and he says "before ATL leaves can I meet them?" I say "yeah follow me." We go backstage and I say "Alex!" Alex says "yeah?!" I say "my friend wants to meet the band." Alex says "Jacky boy, Rian, Zack! Get over here." They all say "hi!" Alex says "what's your name?" Jacob says "Jacob. Dudes, I love your band."  Jack says "thank you! I'm the best were awesome! Hell yeah!" I say "great pep talk, Jack." Jack says "omg were going to take so many selfies! I'm tired! I want food! How are you children?" Alex says "he's post show hyper he's like this until he passes out." I say "I'm gonna have to deal with that for the next year?!" Rian says "not till next week." I say "true. We gotta do school now cmon Jacob." I grab my guitars and walk to music. The one day I have music first. I walk into the room and I say "seriously?" When I see Tony sitting in the teachers seat. Tony says "yes seriously, dude." I say "ouch don't dude me. What are you doing here?" Tony says "I'm a last minute sub apparently." I say "utterly amazing, Tony." He says "ouch don't Tony me." Jacob says "you guys are so weird. But its different." Dad says "thank you." I say "so Mr. Perry, what are we doing today?" Dad says "well Miss. Fuentes you're going to sit the hell down and I'm not gonna tell you." I say "fuck. Fine" sitting down. Dad says "watch your language." I say "tell dad that then we'll talk." Dad says "you and your dad are practically the same person I'm surprised you aren't actually related" resting his feet on the desk. Everyone comes into the room and sits down and a few girls are talking about how hot dad is. I rub my forehead and dad starts talking about random shit related to music and I see someone slide into the desk next to me. I look over and it's Mike silently telling me to be quiet. I roll my eyes and look back up to the front. Out of the corner of my eye I see dad raise his hand. I mutter "good lord." Tony says "yes" kinda looking up. Mike says "sir, I was wondering when you're on break?" I smack dad. Dad says "hey you're grounded" flicking me. Tony says "Mike, I saw you walk in and about 20 minutes." I say "you're grounded, dad." Jacob mutters "sick burn." I say "oh shut the hell up." Mike says "I gotta go I'll see ya, kiddo." I say "see ya, dad." A few minutes before the bell rings and I stand up and I feel someone behind me and its definitely not dad or anyone I know. This dude grabs my hips pulling me backwards, forcefully running their hand down my thigh. I try to step away but he pulls me back. Dad looks over at me and the kid quickly steps away and dad says "listen punk, if you touch her ever again I swear I will bury you alive myself." Dad looks like his gonna beat that kids face in. I say "hey, you need to calm down" grabbing his hand. Dad says "can I use your guitar?" I say "yeah." He exhales and grabs my electric and plugs it into the amp. People watch intently and he starts into bestitos. I think this scared everyone because it sounds angry and he's been quiet today for a sub. I quietly sing "you're my favorite explosion." He quickly switches to bulletproof love. God him and dad are so in love it hurts. Then he switches to kissing in cars. I smile shaking my head. Then he switches to just shredding angrily. A girl mutters "is he like a prodigy or something?" Another girl whispers "yes he basically is and its hot." I smirk then he starts King For A Day, then Match Into Water, and 100 Sleepless Nights. Ok there's something wrong. I go over to him saying "you ok?" He says "yeah, I think so." I say "what's going on? I'm serious." Dad says "I'm having relationship problems. It's ok" tears in his eyes. I sit on the desk saying "no its not. Why?"