Back at home after tour...
Rey's POV
"Hey babygirl, time to wake up" I hear and feel a kiss on my forehead. I smile and open my eyes saying "carry me?" Tony chuckles picking me up and carrying me into the house. He lays me on my bed and goes to leave and I say "no come back." He smiles and lays next to me. I lay my head on his chest and he smiles kissing my head. I say "what day is it?" Yawning. Dad says "I think its like Sunday or something." I chuckle and say "I have school tomorrow then." He says "you'll survive, babygirl." I chuckle and say "oh I hope so." Mike walks into the room and lays on the other side of me. He says "hey." Tony smiles saying "hey" leaning up to kiss him. I smile and say "hi." They pull away Mike scoots closer to me, kissing my forehead. I lay on my stomach, one arm over each of their chests and my shoulders crack. I say "oww" pulling my arms into myself. I burst out laughing saying "oww." Mike says "what did you just do?" Laughing. I say "I put my arms out and my shoulders cracked" laughing. Tony says "Mike, what time is it?" Mike pulls his phone out saying "damnit its dead. I don't know, babe." I pull my phone out of my pocket and say "like 7." Tony says "mmk." I poke mikes chin as he kisses Tony. He says "what?" I wave at him and he chuckles. I say "dad, stop sleeping ya dork." Mike says "mmm what?" Tony says "I'm going to bed. Night babygirl" kissing my forehead. Mike says "me too. Night we love you, honey." I smile and say "love you too, dad. Goodnight." I pull my cat up onto my bed and I say "hello Lamb" as she snuggles into my side. I lay on my bed, picking up my acoustic guitar off the floor. I strum a few chords and do a weird acoustic version of The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. My cat lays at my feet. "It just takes some time little girl you're in the middle of the ride everything everything will be alright alright." I smile and stop singing, setting my guitar on the floor. I take a shower for the first time in like forever. And put on a sports bra and shorts cause ya know who wears clothes to bed anymore. Totally not cool. I'm just kidding do whatever the fuck you want. Why am I talking to myself? I lay in my bed, under the covers, on my phone. My cat paws the covers until I fold them back so she can get under them. I feel her walk under the covers laying on my feet. I say "fabulous thanks, cat." Eventually I fall asleep.
Next morning
I hear someone yell "WAKE UP" from downstairs. I mutter "you have to be fucking kidding me, Jaime." I go downstairs and I flip Jaime off cause I know he was the one to wake me up. He says "I didn't do anything" smiling like he did nothing. I say "mhmm.  Who else is up?" Jaime says "no one?" I say "thats why you're the person that yelled for me to wake up." He says "fine" sarcastically. I say "I need coffee." Jaime hands me Starbucks and I say "thank you." I go to my parents' room and knock on the door. You never know what's gone on behind that door. Many things. Eww. I hear a voice say " come in." I open the door saying "I'm leaving. Love you." Tony says "Mike stop for a second. Bye love you too." Mike chuckles saying "bye sweetheart. Love you." I leave and mutter "do they just fuck all day or something?" Vic tiredly says "you don't know half of it. I'm partially kidding." I say "good to know" Laughing. I grab my coffee, backpack, and my skateboard. I say "bye guys" as I shut the door behind me. I say "holy fuck its cold. Been awhile normal weather." I get to school and say "I am so cold." Jacob says "cause you've been in places hotter than here somehow." I hug him saying "its been awhile." He says "and you got tan and there are a few rumors about you going around." I roll my eyes saying "what are they?" Jack says "you dating basically all of ATL. You having a thing for Awsten Knight. Ummm what else? Hmmm that all of the security guards you've met you're having sex with." I say "good god. None of that is true! Ok All Time Low are my friends, Awsten and I hung out during warped cause we wanted to livestream and do random shit, and all the security guards have a feeling they have to compliment me every time they see me" laughing slightly. Jacob laughs and I say "it was so weird I'm gonna go to the mall later. Do you wanna go?" Jacob says "oh sure we haven't seen each other in like forever!" I say "I invited you to the last show. Shut up." He says "oooo yeah!" I face palm saying "you are a dork." I feel my phone buzz as I walk into the school and I answer the no caller ID saying "hello?" I here a specimen say "hey I texted your dad to get you out here to LA so we can live on periscope together this weekend." I say "Brendon, why would you call me on a no caller ID?" he says "its school hours and I didn't need a fangirl screaming at me this early in the godamn morning." I laugh and say "I can scream at you if you want?" as I sit in my seat. Brendon says "no way in hell. You can scream at me when you come to my house cause then I'll scream back at you." I laugh and say "deal. I'll see you this weekend then. Dude its been like forever and we live an hour apart." Brendon says "working on band shit ya know. Wait someones having a release party I can't remember who though." I say "Jacob is anyone letting out a new album in the next few weeks?" Jacob says "wait! Fall Out Boy! They're like coming off hiatus or something." I scold "Brendon! Its Fall Out Boy you fucking dork!" Brendon says "oh yeah. Pete's gonna come get me now." I say "I think so. I'm gonna be his best friend."