Rey's POV
Jaime and I laugh and talk on our way back to our house. It feels good to have a family thats feels legit. We get to the house and I hug Jaime. He chuckles saying "what?" I say "I just wanted to thank you for being nice to me" tears coming to the corners of my eyes. I say "I'm just so happy. Life sucked before this and you guys make me so happy." Jaime says "you're welcome, honey." I smile and I say "I wanna see my cat. Cmon." Jaime laughs and says "ok." I go inside, Jaime following me. I say "I'm going to bed I have school and the interview tomorrow." Jaime says "k hun. Goodnight." I hug him and go up to my room. I take my acoustic guitar out and my cat sits behind me. I tune it and strum a few chords. My cat nuzzles my hip. Someone knocks on my door. I stop, setting my guitar down saying "come in." Mike opens the door and says "how was hanging out with Jaime?" I say "it was good dad. How was your night?" Nudging his shoulder. He says "it was good" nudging my shoulder. I suggestively say "just good?" Mike says "shut up. How'd you know?" I laugh and say "dad called me outta breathe 20 minutes ago and you clearly just got out of the shower and you were home alone for a solid half an hour." Mike says "fine you got me." I laugh and say "mhm." Mike says "I'm going to bed. Love you sweetheart" kissing my forehead. I say "love you too dad." He smiles and goes to his bedroom. I play my guitar for a bit longer then I change into my pajamas and lay in my bed. I hug my cat and fall asleep eventually.
Next day
I wake up slowly and just lay there. I'm tired. I get out of bed pulling on navy skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil tee shirt, and I slide into my parents' room and steal a flannel from Mike's shirt. I put on a belt, my pocket chains, and I steal a hat from Mike's dresser too. I roll the sleeves up and put my phone in my pocket. I walk down the stairs, my cat following me. I pick Lamb up and say "hey guys." Jaime waves and I say "coffee" I set my cat down and grab coffee from the maker. Vic looks up from his phone saying "did Mike shrink?" I say "maybe." Vic says "interesting. Hey its tall Mike!" Tony says "hey its mini Mike!" Mike says "I have a clone?" Hugging Tony from behind. I say "apparently so." Mike says "when did you steal my clothing?" I say "before you woke up" showing him finger guns. He says "you're a ninja." I say "nah I'm not that quiet. More of a rat maybe." Mike chuckles and I say "ok I have to go to school. Jaime you're coming with me." Jaime says "fine." I put my converse on and grab my board and Jaime grabs his board and we skate down the sidewalk. Jaime says "why am I going with you?" I say "because I want you to." Jaime says "well thats kind of reasonable." I say "mhm so what is the interview about later?" Jaime says "probably the album." I say "ok. It is too early for hell." Jaime says "why is school a thing?" I say "cause apparently we need an education." Jaime says "yes you need an education or you'll end up like me." I laugh and say "I mean being like you can't be the absolute worst." Jaime says "true I'm pretty awesome." I say "true. I'll see ya around, hedgehog" as I flip my board up into my hands. Jaime says "I'll see you after hell, glasses." I laugh and say "love you" as I walk over to Jacob. Jaime leaves and Jacob says "did you just make Jaime come to hell with you?" I say "mhm." Jacob says "good lord why?" I say "cause I felt like it." Jacob says "you look hella skater right now." I say "thank you? I was being called a mini Mike all morning." Jacob says "mini Mike I love it." I say "ugh." We walk into our class and sit in the back. Jacob says "I ordered a Mike Fuentes small girl please?" I say "fuck off. If you call Vic he'd probably say yes mini Mike?" Jacob says "can I try?" I say "fine." I hand him my phone and he clicks on Vics contact. He puts it on speaker saying "what's up mini Mike?" Jacob bursts out laughing and I say "Vic, I was telling what you guys were calling me this morning and Jacob wanted to see if it was legit." Vic says "oh its always legit. Ok Kellins annoying me I'll talk later." I say "k bye love you." Vic says "aww I love you too" hanging up. I smile and put my phone in my back pocket. A girl says "who was that?" I say "wouldn't you like to know? Why do you care?" She rolls her eyes and sits down. Jacob says "dying of cuteness i literally cant anymore." I say "stop people are gonna think I'm talking to a boyfriend." I get a phone call and I awnser with "hello?" Mike says "oi dont be calling us during school." I whine "but dadddd. I'm boreddd." Dad says "quit your whining." I say "you also called me during school fucking hypocrite." Mike says "whatever. Love you hun." I say "love you too." As he hangs up I hear a "but babe I'm hungry!" I laugh and say "I'm hungry. Mike Fuentes the daily quote." Jacob laughs and say "that quote is great." I say "mhm." The teacher comes in and says "ok class lets get to it."