Rey's POV
I sit on the speaker waiting for the show to finish. By the end of the show It'll be almost 8 o' clock. When Pierce The Veil finish everyone in the crowd has wide tired smiles and sad eyes. I wave at the crowd, grab my guitar, and Charlie follows me. I go up to the mic and say "Charlie are you single?" He stands next to me saying "yeah last time I checked" winking at the crowd. I say "ok sexy people before you leave this is Charlie, my bio brother, he's 19 basically an older me. So anyone hit him up. Anyone can. Bye people! Love you guys!" Walking off the stage, Charlie following me. He says "ok why did you do that?" I say "you're hot and desperate. Now were going to walk around and talk to people while I play matchmaker." Charlie says "fine lets go find me someone then." I smile and grab his wrist as I drag him through the crowd. I let go and he stops I turn around and see a guy even taller than Charlie. And they're flirting. I say "ill leave you guys to it" winking at Charlie and patting the other guys shoulder. I walk towards the bus and I run into Awsten. I say "my bus or your bus?" Awsten says "your bus would be interesting to say the least but lets go to my bus." I chuckle and say "k wait here." I go to the Pierce bus quickly and say "dad?" Tony says "mmm what? Mike stop." I chuckle and say "Awsten and I are going live on his bus I'll be back in a couple hours." Tony says "mmk. Mmm stopppp for a second." I walk into the bus and see Mike kissing Tonys neck softly saying "baby we both know you don't want me to stop." I say "definitely not coming back for the next hour." I leave and go back to Awsten. I say "don't let me go back in there for the next couple of hours." Awsten says "should I ask why?" I say "dads are definitely going to fuck." Awsten says "makes sense." I send Vic and Jaime a text about how if they want to be corrupted to go on the bus. We get on Waterparks' bus and sit on the couch and he props his phone up against a box on the counter. Awsten says "you ready?" I fix my hair and pull my shirt down and say "yup I think so" taking my sunglasses off. I look at Otto and say "I don't look gross right?" He says "nope." I say "good" as Awsten goes live. Awsten says "ok what they hell have you been doing all day." I say "I have been scaring some people, drinking coffee, hanging out, talking to crowds, taking over concerts, and now I'm here. You?" Awsten says "well I've been doing meet and greets all day, watching concerts, annoying Otto and Geoff, eating Otto's candy, and now I'm here." I chuckle and say "oooo Otto has candy?!" Geoff says "mhm." The chat is just all our names in all caps. Awsten says "we should play a game or do a q&a." I say "chat what should we do?" The chat is saying a bunch of things and I catch one and I say "we should do a q&a cause I'm boring as shit and cant think of anything." Awsten says "mega same. So finding question. What's your favorite color?" I say "red. You?" Awsten says "I don't know bro. All of them are great but I'm gonna have to go purple." I say "bye Knight Bright Purple at hot topic in stores and online. No I'm not being paid to say that. Ooo I have a good question for you how is Stan twitter going for you?" Awsten says "oh they're awful. Come get me Stan twitter I dare you!" I laugh and say "I'm surprised Stan twitter hasn't come after me yet I say so many mean things about Pierce The Veil sarcastically of course. I love them very much but its funny to watch the crowd be like are they going to kill you or something?" Awsten laughs and says "true they will come after you at some point." I laugh and say "oh of course." I smile and fall back onto the couch and say "wait do you have Jaime's number?" Otto says "no. Why?" I say "give me your phone I'm gonna ask him for coffee no explanation cause I want coffee." Awsten says "you're literally a god." I say "thank you" as Otto hands me his phone. I type in Jaime's number and I put it on speaker he says "uh hi?" I say "can you buy me coffee?" Jaime says "sure Rey. Where are you?" I say "damnit he figured it out. Umm Waterparks' bus." Jaime says "ok. I am so glad my wallet is in my pocket and not on the bus." I say "mhmm. Thank you." He says "you're welcome" hanging up. Awsten laughs and says "how did he know it was you?!" I laugh and say "I ask him for coffee a lot." Awsten says "we need someone that just buys stuff for us." I say "make Blake do it." We all burst out laughing and I say "I want to find you guys an intern named Blake that just buys you shit." Awsten says "i love that." I look at the camera saying "welcome to our talk show" giving the camera a thumbs up.