Rey's POV
We walk into the store that neither of us wanted to be in. I say "let the games begin, Hime." Jaime says "woohoo." I chuckle and I say "this sucks" as we look around. Jaime says "eh you'll survive." I say "maybe" as I look through racks of dresses. I find quite a few red dresses that I like and I find some other random ones. I smile and Jaime says "what kind of dress is that?" I say "just in case?" Jaime chuckles saying "just in case." I say "give me your arm." He rolls his eyes putting his arms out. I lay the dresses on his arms and I say "thank you" patting his shoulder. I keep looking through the racks, finding more dresses. I say "k Hime. Here we go." I gave him like 12 dresses. Its insane but eh who cares? Not me. He hangs the dresses on one of the doors of a dressing room doors and I say "woohoo. 12 dresses." I go into the dressing room saying "now that I think about it I don't like this one, this one, this one, or this one" and I chuck them over the door at Jaime. He says "Jesus Christ you scared me." I say "sorry. Ok this one." I pull it on and I say "maybe?" Walking out of the changing room. Jaime says "I don't know. Maybe?" I say "nope a definite nope." I go in and say "changed minds on this one, this one, and this one" chucking them at Jaime over the door. I try a few more on and say "there is 4 more and I'm sweating." I put on the dress that Jaime was questioning early but were not going to tell him that. I adjust it at my waist and the straps. I say "this might be it." Jaime says "well let me see it then!" I laugh and say "ok" walking out the door. The dress is red and its short in the front then it gets longer in the back. Its kinda a gown looking thing.
Its definitely my favorite versus all the others I found today.

The dress^^^^^^^^^^^^I walk out completely saying "what do you think? Cause I like it

I walk out completely saying "what do you think? Cause I like it." Jaime says "thats definitely the one." I say "yup. Ill be back in a second." I go back in putting this dress on a hanger and changing into my street clothes. I throw the dress over my arm and say "I'm ready. Shoes then were done." Jaime says "finally!" We high five and walk into the shoe store and I say "I'm thinking black." Jaime says "agree." I say "were going to find a statement necklace after this." Jaime says "what's that?" I say "a big necklace that makes a statement. Or maybe shoes that will make a statement. Oooo maybe these?" Showing Jaime some shoes. He says "no. Sorry but no." I nod and say "I see it now." I keep looking and I say "these look confusing I wanna try them on." Jaime says "hmmm." I pull them off the shelf and sit on a bench to put them on. I. Say "holy shit these are tall" as I stand up. Jaime says "can you walk?" Taking a video of me. I say "are you taking this so when I fall you can put it on insta. Well sucks to be you I can walk." I walk up and down the aisle. I smile and say "ok I love these." Jaime says "mhmm me too." I say "awesome" as I take them off. They're black and they lace up your ankle.

The shoes ^^^^^^^^I say "these are awesome!" As we walk to Starbucks

The shoes ^^^^^^^^
I say "these are awesome!" As we walk to Starbucks. Its about 8 o' clock and we sit around just drinking coffee. Jaime says "8 o' clock, drinking coffee, and sitting here." I say "I'm thinking we need one more thing for my outfit but I cannot think of what it is." Jaime says "hmmm I don't know." I then get an idea. I say "Jaime, will you take me to get my nose pierced?" He says "sure? Shouldn't we ask your parents?" I say "you really think them of all people are going to care?" Jaime says "very true." I say "well lets go then." We finish our coffee and go to a jewelry store. I go over to the piercing lady and she says "how can I help you guys?" I say "can I get my nose pierced?" She says "yes, how old are you?" I say "14." She says "I'm assuming this is the adult that will sign the paper?" I say "he's barely an adult the only thing that defines that is his age." Jaime says "whatever" signing the paper. The lady says "what part of your nose?" As I sit in the seat. I say "right nostril?" She takes a step back saying "defo. I like that idea" as she marks a spot on my nose. She says "is there good?" I look in the mirror saying "yup. Looks good." She lines the thing up and says "1,2,3 poke" as she pokes the thing through my nose. I say "ok that felt weird." She says "oh I forgot to ask you a stud or ring?" I say "ring." She says "what color. Silver, gold, or black?" I say "gold I think." She says "these are the shades of the metals if you changed your mind." I say "idea change silver please." She chuckles and says "mega cool" putting the ring in. I say "thank you." She says "you're welcome" as Jaime pays her. We leave and as we get in the car I say "I'm tired time to sleep." Jaime says "if you fall asleep in my car I will dead body drag you into the house." I laugh and say "k Jaime."