Rey's POV
We climb and sit on one of the big speakers on the main stage. I grabbed my guitar before we came out to the stage just incase Alex wanted me to replace Jack. Just kidding Jack's a little too special to replace. If ya know what I'm saying. Alex texts me saying:
Alex: hey can you stall the crowd for a second? Its important
Me: sure? Do you need something?
Alex: no i don't think so thank you.
Me: youre welcome
I say "wanna stall the crowd with me? Or do you wanna feel entertained?" Charlie says "I'm gonna watch you entertain." I say "ok" and jump off the big speaker with my guitar on my back. I run up to the speaker in the front and stand on it, shredding for a few seconds. Only to rile the crowd up a little. I go to the mic, smirking and saying "hello All Time Low fans. Looking good for noon time." Everyone cheers and i say "one second" walking over to Charlie saying "hand me my coffee please." He says "yes ma'am." I roll my eyes as he hands me my coffee. I go back to the mic and say "ok I'm going to ask a question and I'm going to ask someone in the crowd their answer. There's no right or wrong I promise. Ok what band are you most excited to meet here?" I jump down from the stage in between the gate and the stage. I go up to a rather tall guy saying "what's your name?" He says "Will." I say "well sir, what band are you most excited about?" He says "am I allowed to say all of them?" Into the mic. I say "good answer me too except Pierce The Veil they kinda suck. I'm just kidding they're my family I love them very much. Don't attack me Stan twitter!" People chuckle and I point at a group of girls a couple rows back and i say "you guys. Who's the hottest band member here?" The girls think really hard and one of them say "hmmm I dont know all of them are great. I'd have to say Frank Iero?" I say "wait My Chem is here? I did not know that I'm excited now. Good choice btw. You there favorite All Time Low song?" The guy says "hmm Love Like War." I say "I like that one even though the feature isn't my favorite. Just kidding again. Stan twitter don't come after me I love my uncle very much." I say "hmmm who is your favorite band member here? You're not picking the hottest but they might be but who's your favorite?" I put the mic in front of a girls face and she says "hmm Jaime from Pierce The Veil." I say "he's probably one of my favorites too. Ya know why? He buys me stuff. Nah I'm just kidding another reason is he buys me coffee." The crowd chuckles and I mumble "cmon Alex." Then I say "who's ready for All Time Low?!" Into the mic. Everyone screams and I say "good" I sit on the edge of the stage, taking my guitar off and say "I want you to scream and raise your hands if you like to skateboard? Show me." A bunch of people scream, raising their hands. I push my sunglasses up the bridge of my nose and say "me too. This is my first warped tour so who has been here more than 1 time?" A bunch of people scream and I say "a good portion of you. So what's a good piece of advice you could give to someone who's new to warped tour?" I go to a guy in the front thats been here multiple times. I say "how many times have you been to warped tour?" He says "I have to say 4 times?" I say "so you're like a veteran then. What's the best advice you could give me? Since I'm going to be at all the stops." He says "sunscreen. Lots of it. Make friends with people around here or you'll regret it when you leave. Oh meet everyone you can. You can do that easier then regular people here but here at warped its a giant bonding experience it feels like. So make friends is probably a top one next to sunscreen of course and most of us are emo and or love to wear black but I don't recommend it I almost got heat stroke my first year." I chuckle and say "I hope I'm here years to come and great advice thank you I will definitely take it." He nods and I hear a guitar on the stage and I walk over to Alex saying "what happened?" Holding the mic away from me. He says "I had a panic attack. I think I'm good now though." I hug him and say "I'll be over there if you need me to take your spot if you aren't up to it." He says "I'll be fine. If not I'll let you know. Ok?" I say "ok" squeezing him tighter then letting go. I hand him the mic and walk to the speaker. I sit next to Charlie and he says "I don't think I've ever been to a concert before." I say "warped is your first?" He says "good first huh?" I say "true. Mine was Panic! Actually. Then I've been doing Pierce shows for the past like 4 months." We chuckle and I say "and some how it hasn't gotten boring yet."