Rey's POV
I get out of bed putting on Mikes flannel, ripped skinny jeans, doc martens, and my beanie. I put on eyeliner smudging it. I pull the sleeves over my hands and slide my leather jacket on and I grab my electric and my acoustic cause the talent show is today and I decided why not. I bring them downstairs and I say "bye love you guys." Mike says "bye love you too, kid don't get in trouble." I say "you too dad." Tony hugs me saying "cya babygirl." I say "bye dad." I grab my backpack and skateboard to school. I see Jacob and I say "who knew skating and holding 2 guitars is hard?" Jacob says "Vic or Tony probably know that answer maybe Jaime." I chuckle and say "true" when I feel my phone vibrate. I say "hello?" Tony says "how was skateboarding with 2 guitars? Are you hurt?" I laugh and say "chill dad I managed." Dad says "k hun I'll see ya later then. Love you." I say "k love you too bye." I hang up and Jacob says "they really care about you. It's cute." I say "thanks. Wait is the interview up cause everyone is staring at me?" I go to YouTube and the interview is at the top of my feed. Jacob says "it is up thats amazing." I say "mhmm it really is." We hear an announcement over the intercom saying "people doing acts for the talent show please come to the gym please!" I say "sorry bro I gotta head to the stage." Jacob says "think of it as a trial before tour when you'll be doing this every night." I say "mmm thanks." I go to the gym and the principal is standing on the stage. She says "we have special guests that are closing the talent show and their band is climbing very quickly and you guys make small talk before everyone else comes in. Well this is All Time Low!" Fuck. They all come on the stage and Jack points at me saying "hey I know your dad!" I say "hey I know my dad too!" We laugh and I say "sup guys are you like taking over my house or something like Kellin did?" Rian says "no we got bored so we thought we would just take over here." I laugh and say "I'm down." A girl comes over and says "omg All Time Low!!" I say "I'll see you guys around I will be hanging out with you in a couple weeks for a year." Alex says "true." The principal says "Rey you're opening." I say "you got it!" I tune my guitars and say "hey Alex you wanna do a duet?" Everyone in the room gasps and a couple say "I wanted to ask!" Alex smirks saying "sure. What are we singing?" Evil time. I say "hmmmm you got any ideas?" Alex says "all star." I say "no way in hell. Can we just do love like war?" Alex says "oooo fun you want Vic's part?" I say "no I want your part. Yes I'll take his part." Alex says "acoustic?" I say "I guess yeah lets do it." Alex gives me a thumbs up. I put my guitars on side stage grabbing my acoustic. I check the mic saying "check check. Welcome to full frontal I'm Alex." Jack says "I'm Jack. Wait?" I laugh and Alex says "that was beautiful." I say "mhm." Everyone goes backstage and the curtain closes in front of us. I say "changing minds I'm gonna do welcome to paradise on electric, I'm gonna introduce you, then were going to do love like war on electric." Alex says "I'm gonna get my guitar then." I say "alright. Can you play second guitar on welcome to paradise but backstage so you can have an epic entrance?" Alex says "dude thats epic." I say "mhm." I stand in front of the mic and the curtain opens to a shit ton of people. I say "woahh hello everyone. How are you all?" I hear a mixture of ok's. I hear a few chords come through an amp and Alex gives me a thumbs up. I say "does anyone like Green Day?" Most cheer surprisingly. I say "good. Now I'm no Billie Joe Armstrong but this is welcome to paradise" as I start the chords for the song. Alex cuts in as soon as I start singing. When I finish the song I say "I have a special guest his whole band is actually here but I'm stealing him from them to sing a duet no were not dating you assumers cause its illegal. This dudes awesome and i just met him today and we will be hanging out by force for the next year. This is Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low!" A lot of people cheer and gasp almost crying. I say "oh he was also my second guitar for the last song." Alex walks up with a mic saying "hello beautiful people hows it going?" Everyone cheers and I say "you're popular now." Alex says "I haven't been in the area in forever. So were singing a new song featuring a certain guy that goes by the name of Vic Fuentes but I got a Mike Fuentes' daughter instead. That'll do donkey." I say "hey I'm not a down grade other than in height. I can't trash uncle Vic too much he bought the band pizza yesterday." Alex chuckles and we start the song. When we finish the one I say "how much more time do we have left?" The principal says "approximately 3 minutes." I say "ok sorry to the fans of Alex but I'm kicking you out Alex I'll see you around." Alex says "bye ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else have a good day take care of yourselves." Everyone cheers and I say "um welcome to my talk show I don't have another song to sing. I don't have a back up plan." Uncle Vic walks on stage saying "I'm the back up plan. What's up everyone?" I say "Jesus you scared me. Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here? I live with you!" Uncle Vic says "thought I'd come and scare you. So what are we doing." I say "I think my 3 minutes are up" looking at the principal. She says "one more minute." I say "uncle Vic what can you do in one minute?" Uncle Vic says "uhhhh. I can say hello everyone how are ya?" Everyone cheers and one says "where's Mike?!" I say "is it just you or did you bring everyone?" Uncle Vic says "uhh about that." I say "cmon uncle Vic!"