22

Rey's POV
All Time Low finish their set and Charlie and I walk to the meet and greet tents. I say "look for Mike or Tony for me I'm not exactly that tall." Charlie says "follow me." I follow him and its them having a meet and greet. I sit on Mike's lap saying "hey dad." He says "sup" signing someones CD and passing it over me to Jaime. I say "ok to hot to sit here" standing up. Dad chuckles and says "what have you been doing?" I say "stalling for and watching All Time Low." Dad says "fun." I say "were gonna go weird some bands out." Tony says "don't get in trouble." I say "yes dad." We walk behind all the tables and Charlie says "is this allowed?" I say "who knows." I find Andy and say "perfect." I walk up behind him and yell "SURPRISE!" And run away. Charlie shakes his head, catching up to me. I find a person not really paying attention to who it is saying "do you know if there's a skate park near by?" A guy says "no clue, bro." I look up and say "wait I know you!" Its Awsten Knight from Waterparks. He says "dude! You're awesome! You're so talented! I love you!" I say "I love you too! I did'nt even know I ended up at your tent. I scared Andy Beirsack and ran." Awsten laughs and says "he scares me." I say "I think its that he's tall but I live with tall men minus Vic." Awsten says "oh definitely. Charlie says "is this what its like when you meet people?" I say "mhm. So what have you been doing were bored and we don't know what to do." Awsten says "dude we just hang out and-" Geoff cuts in saying "play just dance in our bus trying not to injure ourself." Otto says "and eat candy." I chuckle and say "I drink iced coffee trying not to sweat and thank Jaime for said coffee. Thats all I do in tour life." Awsten says "dude, we should do instagram live tonight together!" I say "I love that idea! We totally should!" Awsten says "oh I got it! 8 tonight?" I say "yes! Ok I gotta go scare some more people I'll see y'all later because I was told Frank Iero was here." Otto says "you say what?!" I say "yeah! I gotta go find him!" I grab Charlies wrist and I skip along the line of meet and greet tents and I run into a security guard and he says "sorry ma'am I can't let you by." I say "am I allowed to ask why?" The security guard says "because you aren't on the list to be behind the table." I say "why does this tent have security versus other ones?" The guard says "because this is the MCR tent?" I say "holy shit really!" I hear a voice saying "I know her let her through James." I am finally let through and its Gerard fucking Way that said that. I say "you know me?!" He says "yeah you're the Pierce kid that was on before All Time Low this morning and I saw tour videos of you." I say "its an honor that you know who I am. Sorry just a little star struck." He chuckles and says "its alright." I say "I did'nt even know you guys were here until someone said it. I don't pay attention much as you can tell." The band laughs and Frank says "I don't pay attention either I wait for someone to tell me what to do." Mikey says "that doesn't make you the most efficient." I chuckle and say "well I'm going to go scare more bands as I do I hope I see you guys around I'll probably watch your show tonight too." Ray says "awesome. Ya know who scares easily? Patrick Stump. Always has and always will." I say "noted anyone else?" Gerard says "hmmm what's that kids name? Tony Perry." I laugh and say "I did'nt know that. Poor dads in for it." Frank says "wait dad?" I say "yeah adopted. Him and Mike adopted me." Frank says "hah told you Ray they had a thing for each other back in 2009!" I laugh and say "they've been together a lot longer than I thought. Wow." Gerard says "they've been together for like no more than 5 years." I say "5 years! Mike just proposed! Jesus Christ! Coward." Frank says "your dad is anything but. Trust me. He's a softie. Everyone sees it but he will kick someones ass if they hurt someone he loves. Its nerves dude. If you aren't nervous about proposing to someone its not the right person." I say "very true. Every punk rocker has a soft side no matter how much they try to disprove it." The band chuckles and Mikey says "oh definitely its always been that way." I chuckle and I go to the main stage and sit on the big speaker again because Pierce is going on around now. Charlie sits next to me and my guitar is still up here. Awesome. Vic comes on with everyone following and screams "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WARPED TOUR!" Immediately going into bestitos, everyone clapping to the beat. I smile and look at Charlie. I say "welcome to your first Pierce The Veil show hope you enjoy." He says "already am." I say "when we do the last show in San Diego I'll let you know so I can get you backstage" pushing my sunglasses up the bridge of my nose. They finish the song and Vic looks at me saying "what are you doing up there?" I laugh and jump down taking one of dads mics from his kit saying "I was stalking you" winking at the crowd. Vic says "ok?" I laugh and say "I'm down with stalking people. How is everyone I hope you're well. Its been a few hour. Oh by the way people at 8 o' clock I'm going live with Awsten Knight. So check your notifications on both of our accounts. Yes parents I made friends." Tony steals my mic saying "I believe you." I say "oh sorry for the name drop btw guys forgot to give you a trigger warning. How are you dad?" Holding the mic to Tony's lips. He says "good, livin life, sweaty." I hear Mike whistle behind me and a few in the crowd do the same and the mic picks it up. Tony flips Mike off and the crowd chuckles Mike saying "hot" winking at the crowd. I say "dad what is it like living with dad?" Holding the mic in front of Tony's lips. He says "I don't know. I cant think of anything bad about it, miss news reporter." I chuckle and say "thank you for your time, dad."