Rey's POV
I lean my head on Mike's shoulder and he says "what was life like for you?" I say "a couple foster homes, both were shitty, and lots of coffee. Still lots of coffee." Mike chuckles and says "hey at least you have a story. Your life isn't boring." I say "thats true. It's certainly special." Mike says "cmon! Let's go downstairs." I laugh and say "ok." We go downstairs and everyone has moved to the living room. I sit on the couch next to Mike and he sits behind Tony, playing with his hair. I lean on Mike's shoulder and my cat try's to climb Tony now. I laugh and say "I think my cat likes you." Tony leans his head on Mikes knees, smiling and looking up at him. Tony gives me a thumbs up. I smile and give a thumbs up back. Vic says "what day is it?" I say "dunno like Sunday maybe." Jaime says "it's Sunday" looking up from his phone. I say "thanks, hedgehog." Vic says "do you go to school or something?" I sigh saying "yup." Tony says "ew school." Mike says "stop being a bad influence to our daughter. Thats my job." Tony says "yes you are." I say "Mike, I think you just got told." Jaime says "boom." I laugh and say "eww school." Tony says "mhm." I hear a phone go off and its mine. I grab my phone saying "yo." I hear sobbing on the end of the line and I check the call ID and its my friend, Jacob. He says "Rey?" I say "yeah?" He says "I can't do it anymore, Rey. My parents are getting a divorce." I put my phone on speaker and say "I'm sorry. Is there anyway I can help you?" I can literally hear him roll his eyes and Jacob says "send Pierce to my house. I'll be happy forever" sarcastically. I sarcastically says "working on it." I look at the guys and Mike evilly smiles. I nod and I say "I'm coming over I'll be there in a few." Jacob says "ok." I hang up and say "boys, here we go." I laugh and we get in the car going off to Jacobs house. We get to his house and I say "come on." I knock on Jacobs door and his mom comes to the door. I say "hi!" She says "hi! Come in! Who are those guys?" I say "a surprise." She raises and eyebrow and says "ok he's up in his room." I say "awesome. Thanks" and we all walk in and I say "be quiet I'll let you know." They nod and I go to his room and knock on his door. Jacob says "come in." I open the door and say "I got you a surprise." Jacob says "should I be scared?" I say "maybe." I open the door and motion to the guys. Jacob says "are you bringing people to kill me?" I roll my eyes saying "yes" sarcastically. I hear a knock on the door and I open it and Vic says "I heard there was a party here. This is a lame party" as they walk in. Jacob says "wait. Pinch me" putting his arm in front of me. I pinch him and he says "I'm freaking out, man!" Shaking my shoulders. I laugh and say "Mike help me I can't afford to lose anymore brain cells." Mike says "you'll be fine." I say "whatever dude." Tony mumbles "she just duded you, Mike." I say "fuck, hedgehog help!" Jaime says "sorry, glasses no can do." Jacob says "hi!" To the boys. They all say "hello." Jacob says "shit. Wait how did you get in contact with these guys?" Tony says "she slid into my DM's." I say "I did not! I got adopted." Tony says "mmm sure." Mike says "Tony, I'll slide into your DM's." Vic says "ew." Jacob says "wait by who?" I say "those dorks" pointing at Mike and Tony. Jacob says "interesting" laying dramatically on top of me. I say "damnit I'm trapped now." Jacob says "yup you are." I say "Tony save me." Tony says "maybe later." I pull my phone out and make a video and say "I'm stuck" panning the camera to Tony and he makes a weird face. I say "save me Mike." Mike says "I'll think about it." I laugh and say "damnit Vic? Jaime?" The say "nah." I grab Jacob by the waist and pin him on the bed saying "you really think I couldn't escape we took the self defense class together ya know." I stand up and say "ok I gotta go do homework, cya Jacob." He says "cya guys" as we walk out. I say "good job children." Mike says "you're my child and were all older than you." I say "damnit thats true."
Back at the house
I yell "IM HOME" literally to no one except my cat. The guys laugh and my cat comes up to me. I say "hello, cat" petting her as I take my shoes off. I say "I'm going to bed. I'm tired." Tony says "night hun." Mike says "night sweetheart." I smile and go up to my room my cat following behind me. Ive been a little overwhelmed today but it was so much fun. Wait didn't they have a tour coming up? Welp I guess I'm going to school tomorrow. I plug my phone in and set it on the bedside table. I put my clothes away from my suitcase, hung my school bag on my bedpost, and my cat curls up in my bed. I lay next to her and cuddle her into my chest. Well today was a good day.