Chapter 1 🍁

~Y/N POV~

"Princess!! Could you join me downstairs please?!" Daddy

I jump off my bed and throw my dolls to the floor.

"Coming daddy!!"

I sang back to my daddy. He's not home a lot because of his work so when he calls me I'll go straight to him. He's my daddy after all. He's nothing but good to me and spoils me rotten since I'm his only princess and he reminds me of that every time I see him. He could give me the world if I wanted it.

I ran up to my collection of collection of stuffed animals first and picked a fluffy puppy teddy. I like to carry around my stuffed animals since I love animals so much. I just wish my daddy would let me have one, even a bunny would do but he says no. That's the only thing he's ever said no to me being able to get. I get so lonely here and I just want someone to talk to.

Mommy is never around. She goes about a lot with friends and leaves me behind. It makes me sad so I like to spend as much time with my daddy as I can.

"Princess come on!! I have something to show you!" Daddy

He has something for me?!

I squeal and ripped the dog from my low shelf and ran out my bedroom and down the hall to the stairs. I stopped at the top of the stairs to find my daddy standing at the bottom, looking up and smiling at me.

I smiled brightly at him and ran quickly down the stairs to jump into his arms at the bottom. My daddy has been away for a few days and my nanny, Sun, I call her has been looking after me.

"Daddy!! I missed you!!"

He pulled me close to his chest, swinging me side to side, laughing with me.

"I missed you too princess. I've been busy but I missed you tones." Daddy

He kissed my cheek to set me back down on my two feet but I still couldn't take my eyes off him. My dad is my world. He's the greatest man I've ever met. I hope I can meet my Prince when I'm older and he'll be just like my daddy.

He took my hand and guided me to the living room.