Chapter 56 🍁

MEANWHILE

~MOIRA POV~

There's nothing better than shopping I can tell you that.

That feeling you get when something brand new and expensive becomes yours, it's just the best feeling ever.

I just got home a while ago, well my second home but I don't care. This is my own free space here and I don't have to see Y/n's stupid face that reminds me so much of my husband's mistress. I should of done something while I had the chance. But it's okay I have my credit card and I can spend it on whatever I want if Soobin wants his precious princess safe away from my cousins who wouldn't waste any time in terminating them.

Soobin for years was mine, only mine.

I didn't even know about Sun until one day I came home and seen a pregnant woman leave my house. That's when I knew.

I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks. I mean I did make my own money by using those worthless hybrids in sexual favours with my friends that had weird fantasies and also making bets on them in the fighting arena. It was thanks to Jon and my cousins for that. They made me great money that I stored away for myself.

I dropped all my shopping bags on my bed and began taking everything out and trying it out of course. I'll have my maid put it all away for me when I'm done as long as she does it properly then I guess she'll be useful.

Sitting on my bed i unboxed my brand new Gucci shoes that I've been dying to put on since I purchased them. They're all mine.

My bedroom door opened but I don't look up, my shoes are too gorgeous on my feet.

"Mrs Park, you have visitors."

I groaned, rolling my eyes from my peace in trying on my new shoes.

"Jon! How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my name?!"

I stood up with perfect balance glancing at Jon at my bedroom door and then walking to my fall mirror to admire my shoes some more.

"MOIRA!! LOVE?!!"

"SWEET BABY COUSIN!!"

I see my cousins Simon and Elliot have come to visit me. They must have something to tell me since that's the only time they actually come here. Both men walked in, barging past Jons shoulders and marching into my bedroom with open arms and wide smiles. These two remind me of my brother all the time, so I always welcome their affection.

"What are you two doing here?"

I asked them after we shared a quick hug and separated.

"I'm offended. Are we not aloud to visit you?" Elliot

He faked an disbelief look on his face with a hand in his chest.

"Did I hear you tell Jon here to only call you by name? Is there trouble in the married life Moira?" Simon

He asked me raising a brow. Shall I tell them everything or no?
But I still want my money, I'll have nothing if I do.

"Just a little argument between the two of us. It's no big deal."

I shrugged walking back to my bed and sitting down and lean back using my hands to support me.

"Really? Well we could sort him out for you Moira, it's no problem." Simon

"Yeah, we cant have our baby cousin upset now can we?" Elliott

The two now stood in front of me and I waved Jon off to leave us and he did quietly closing the door behind him. At least Jon has been loyal to me through the years, he's done everything I say.

"I'm not upset. As you can see I've done my shopping, I'm perfectly fine."

I gestured to my bags with my hand showing them a happy smile I have spread across my face. They know I love my shopping so they weren't too surprised when they scanned my shopping bags on my bed with no reaction what so ever.

"We can see that, but remember tell us if you have problems with him and we'll sort him out." Simon

I nod because I know if I say more I'll spill everything. Maybe if they see Y/n in person and meet her, then maybe they'll figure it out themselves. It could be worth it and then maybe I won't lose any money if something happens to her?

"Hey my daughter is getting married in a few weeks. What if I invite you all to the wedding and you can both finally meet her?"

I looked up at them expectedly, all while trying to not gag at the word daughter. She's not my daughter, she's beautiful admittedly but she's no blood of mine. Both my cousins glanced at each other stood side by side and then back at me.

"We'd love to. You've hidden her away from us for years and all we've seen of her are pictures." Elliot

"Moira we actually came here to talk to you about her." Simon

Oh really?
What has she done this time?

"Okay go ahead."

I nod at him to continue. It's not the first time they've come to speak to me about her. They haven't actually met Y/n but have watched her from a far. If they come to the wedding they'll see her more up close and hopefully catch on especially if Sun is there. Soobin won't tell me if she's coming or not but I don't care if she does I'll just drink the night away with my favourite wine that I insisted to be at the wedding reception.

"We we're following Y/n the other week." Simon

"Yeah she was with her gay friend, I can't remember his name." Elliott

I think his name is Luke?
I've heard Soobin talk about him when he speak of Y/n's friends.

"Anyway they were at the at the mall shopping for a wedding dress." Simon

I shrugged. That's nothing, I already know of this why tell me this again.

"Okay and? She's getting married to some guy that works for Soobin so what?"

Simon and Elliott know this too. They know of Suho and his family, they're a quiet family, live in the city and work for the business. They're strangely polite and keep to themselves.

"It's not the dress shopping that stood out it's the last shop they went to before they ran out of the mall as if it were an emergency." Simon

"Y/n was crying too. God knows what happened in that shop before that but she looked pretty upset and her friend wouldn't let go of her." Elliott

"What shop was this?"

I was pretty intrigued by what was going on. She was crying in a mall?

"It was a pharmacy. They ran out the shop with no bags though and we followed them to their home and they didn't leave afterwards. In fact no one has come in or out the residence." Simon

"Well apart from Soobin with the nanny. I still don't get why she visits sometimes, Y/n is grown up now she doesn't need a nanny." Elliott

I know why, I know exactly why.
But why was Sun going to the house with Soobin?
Did they tell her everything?
Somethings going on and I don't like it.

"Sun goes to visit sometimes because she grew close to Y/n over the years. It's like a catch up."

I could only speak like a robot trying to keep my true emotions from showing. I need them to meet Y/n in person. They'll figure it out for themselves, I'll sneak them in if I have to.

Something is going on behind those doors, all of them. Everyone in the house is involved, I know and I can feel it.

My husband, Y/n, the nanny, the hybrids and even the three other help in that house.

I want to confront Soobin and I will god damn it. Even if I have to show up there myself. I'll find out exactly what is going on.