Chapter 7 🍁

~Jackson POV~

I was very surprised this morning when Mr park told me he wished to speak to all the boys in his office.

He didn't sound angry or upset about anything so I didn't need to worried, yet.

I look at these boys almost like they're my own, as messed up as that sounds. I can't say anything when Jon hits them. He's the enforcer of the rules whereas I was always dealer with the legal side of things and unfortunately they don't have much rights.

It was my job to stay with the boys for as long as I live as a boss, so mr park wouldn't have to deal with them personally. But he's surprised me in many ways over the years and has spoken to them face to face a few times.

I've only ever seen him shout at one of them before when Hoseok dropped a cup when serving some business partners. I think mr park only did that to prove a point in front of his partners but other than that incident, he's been fine with them.

I strolled around the house looking for each one of the boys. Jin was in the kitchen of course, Hoseok was in the dining room, polishing some silverware. Yoongi was in the laundry room and Taehyung and Jimin were cleaning the master bathroom upstairs. Those two were speaking about something when I found them but stopped just before I entered the room with the other three boys.

Of course Namjoon and Jungkook we're outside together. It was a lovely day today so Namjoon was cutting the grass while Jungkook was picking weeds in the flower beds.

None of them questioned me when I told them all to follow me but I know they all be asking a whole bunch of questions in their minds.

We approached Mr parks office and I knocked first before hearing him telling me to enter. I did a quick look at the boys before opening the door and allowing all the boys to enter his office.

This would be the first time ever coming in here for them so they all had wondering eyes around the room.

Mr park looked up from his desk and removed his glasses and place them back down.

"Jackson is my daughter with Sun, right now?" Mr park

I nodded at him and closed the door behind me. I did check y/n would be with sun, doing her homeschool studies in her little study room that was on the way to the dining room.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Boys could you sit down for me?" Mr park

He gestured towards the sofa and chairs in front of his desk. The boys looked too terrified to move at the question. I myself was surprised to even hear him ask such a thing. They're told to never sit upon their furniture as it doesn't belong to them, but if their master asks them so be it.

"Boys, take a seat, just like he says."

I stared each one of them down and they nod back to quietly take up seats in the room, staying close to one another.

Mr park stands up from his desk and walks around to the from to then lean up against it with his arms folded.

"I understand you've all become close with my daughter. Perhaps closer than I thought any of you would." Mr park

They avoided looking at him and stared down at the floor but Namjoon is they only one that makes a move to nod to what mr park just said.

"I see. These past two years I have been watching all of you very closely. I saw something with my own two eyes that peaked my interest and someone very special to me has seen this many more times than I have." Mr park