Chapter 29 🍁

~Y/N POV~

I shivered at the cool breeze along my bare shoulders, waking me up from my peaceful sleep. The floor beneath me was cold to the touch too, this is not my bed clearly as I also don't feel Namjoon's warmth around my front or Jimin's arms around my waist.

With that thought I quickly open my eyes to a dark room, pitch black. Nothing in sight, no hybrid or piece of furniture from my bedroom in front of me. Where the hell am I?

A sudden roar echoed from somewhere beyond whatever room I'm in. I can recognise that roar anywhere, it's Taehyung.

Where is everyone?

"Taehyung!"

I received no answer back but it was worth a shot. Instead all I could heard was the loud banging of metal doors from the outside and more animal sounds that very soon came to stop fairly after another loud bang of a metal door.

"Taehyung! Guys! Are you here?!"

I shouted curling up on the cold floor.

"Shut up in there!"

I recognise that voice. Its' Jon.

What the hell he is he doing here?

Where am I?

My door to the room I was in suddenly opened with that familiar loud bang that I've been hearing, allowing a dim light to shine into the room. A figure appeared in the doorway but I couldn't see the face.

"Get up now!"

That sounds like Jon, but as quickly as he spoke he rushed over to me and grabbed my by the arm aggressively pulling me up to stand and drag me out the room, stumbling over my own feet.

"Jon? Where am I? Tell me what's going on?"

He chuckled, dragging me further down this dim lighted corridor with brick walls yet stainless steel mental doors with a very small gap of a rectangle window at the top.

"Oh princess, this is where the games begin. You don't think the hybrids are only used for sexual desires do you?" Jon

"What are you talking about?"

I stumbled again and he yanked my arm, as I looked down at the concrete floor and just noticed some how I was wearing a thin white night gown with no sleeves. Someone dressed me.

"Do you hear that? The names of your hybrids chanted out by their fans." Jon

"What fans? For what?"

Aswe continued to walk down the long hall and reach some stairs I could hear the chanting he was talking about. The names of every hybrid that lives in my house. The very hybrids I love so much.

"Fighting of course. They're champions and haven't lost yet. They earn me a lot of money." Jon

Again he yanked at my arm once more up a step forcing me to double step on the stairs. I was disgusted that he does this, I didn't even know it was a thing.

"Just wait until my dad hear about this!"

I screamed at him but he only laughed at me as we reached the top of the stairs to another large metal door with the louder chants behind it.

"Oh don't worry dear, I'll be long gone by then and you'll be long dead." Jon

Just then he suddenly pushed me through the metal door that opened so easily and I landed on the floor on top of some sort of bush. The door quickly slammed closed with a loud beep of locks from the other side.