Chapter 26 🍁

~Y/N POV~

The music was so loud I could barely hear myself think, but the alcohol already buzzing through me made it up to me.

I've been dancing on the dance floor with Chae and Luke most of the time. The only ones out of the seven hybrids that came to dance was Jimin and Hoseok and maybe sometimes Jungkook but he didn't like it when someone would rub up against him.

Everyone was pretty much having a good time but that was until a guy would come and talk to me or at least touch me whether it was on purpose or accidental.

"Hey guys!! I'm going to go get some drinks!! I'll meet you at our booth!!"

I had to scream for the two drunk idiots that were grinding on one another to the beat of the music.

"Sure babe!! You know what I like!!" Luke

He winked at me and I shook my head with a laugh. I don't think Chae even heard me since she was too busy swaying her hips side to side, pressing herself into Luke's front. I swear sometimes if Luke wasn't gay they would definitely of got together at some point.

"Yeah, yeah I know!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away into the crowd pushing through the many people all over the dance floor.

After having to use most of my strength with some people to get by I finally managed to make it to the bar which even in my drunken state I still remember is not too far away from the booth that Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were sat at.

"What can I get you cutie?" Bartender

Totally brushing off the nickname I start to think what I actually want or at least to try and remember in my fuzzing brain what luke likes but unfortunately I can't think of anything.

"Erm, surprise me! BUT make ten of them pleassseee?!"

I felt like I was begging like a child, completely leaning over the sticky bar counter top with my hands baring the largest smile I could pull off in hopes it would make a difference to my begging.

"That's a lot of alcohol for one person." Bartender

He commented, picking up some shot glasses but passing me a judgemental look that I do not care about.

"It's not all for me! I came here with my friends and the gu-"

I stopped when I felt a pair of hands around my waist pulling my back to their chest. I leaned back into them with a hum. To be honest I felt like they were all ignoring me again but in a different way. Sure they've been watching me but have barely spoken to me.

"So what's your name gorgeous?"

A unknown voice whispered close to my ear and I immediately pushed myself away from the unknown man but he quickly and forcefully pulled me back into him.

"Hey what's the rush? I just want to know your name." Man

He snickers but his lips very close to my ear.

"I-Im taken."

I said back but the man only lowered his nose down to my neck before he quickly pulled his nose away with a scoff and a cough.

"Oh I can tell. You smell like a dog." Man

The man was suddenly thrown away from me and a hand gripped onto my wrist and pulled me away to stumble into someone else's chest.

"That dog would be ME!" Namjoon

He growled to the man, pointing himself in the chest. The man that I've only just come to notice is a hybrid too but a cat hybrid with white ears.