Chapter 31 🍁

~JACKSON POV~

Both mr park and I followed the nurse after she told us the state the boys have become in the last hour I had seen them.

Apparently they're acting up, especially the three youngest ones, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

I mean I can see why after watching the footage from that stupid arena. Jungkook was trying to protect her whereas Jimin and Taehyung are the two that physically hurt her. So I can understand why they'd be the ones to become more chaotic than the others but they're also reacting badly too.

The ward for hybrids was on the opposite end of where Y/n was held. We had to walk through a tunnel of some sorts that connects the human hospital to the hybrid building. For them to wake up in a new place they have never been before and in a place that doesn't have Y/ns scent, that would be enough for them to panic too, especially after what I know took place.

The hybrid side had not only the same smell of antibacterial cleaning products but also the smell of other animals but through the hybrid side the nurse continued to lead us all the way to the back of the building.

I could hear them shouting as we walked through the halls the closer we got. Mr park had never heard the boys raise a voice never mind what state he's about to see them in. He's going to be in one hell of a shock and I think the boys aren't going to even acknowledge he's there. They could reveal everything.

"Where's Y/n?! Take me to her!"

I could hear Jungkook scream with a loud pound on the glass. I know too well he's just building up the strength to really break that glass through to get to Y/n.

"They really are crazy for my daughter." Mr park

I heard him whisper but if he thinks that's bad I guarantee it'll just get worse.

We turn yet another corner and we're greeted to the sight of Jungkook pressing himself up against the glass. His eyes widen when they first set on me and like I thought he doesn't even give mr park a look.

"Jackson! Jackson get us out of here! We have to see her! We have to see if she's okay!" Jungkook

He banged on the glass with his fists again and the nurse and mr park flinched back.

"Jungkook she's fine. We just saw her."

He tried to say as calmly as I could but he wasn't haven't it.

"No, come on Jackson just let us out." Jungkook

He whines and one of his bunny ears drops down low while the other was still standing tall.

"Hey! Jackson?" Jimin

He suddenly appeared behind Jungkook who was still staring wide eyed at me. Jimin sheepishly looks to the floor approaching the glass. He didn't look all distressed like Jungkook and Taehyung who was currently being pinned down by Jin.

"Hey Jimin. How are you feeling?"

His bright blue eyes met mine and a dark look spread across his face. Oh no.

"Where is Y/n!!" Jimin

He screamed at the top of his lungs, launching himself at the window, pushing Jungkook to the side and banging so hard that the window cracked. The nurse then ran off calling for someone and I panicked. They're gonna get in trouble.

"Jimin calm down. She's safe and sound."

Again he banged his fists creating another large crack in the window. Mr park stood further back until his own back was against the opposite wall.