Chapter 44 🍁

~Y/N POV~

That Suho guy is okay.

We exchanged numbers after dinner three days ago now. I've only texted him once but that's because he texted me first. He's really friendly and he makes it so much more harder to not like the guy. Sure he's attractive but I'll never see him anymore than a friend and it seems like way for him too thank goodness. It just makes it more easier for me that way and less hassle. I still don't want to marry him but my dad is just not listening and keeps telling me the same thing over and over again. It's for my protection.

I roll my eyes everytime I think about it.

I spoke to Yoongi about it this morning. He's obviously not okay with it and showed me his possessive side just like Hoseok did days before. I also tried to with Jin but he avoided the conversation and also with Namjoon, that conversation ended up with me pressed up against the wall in the back of the green house with Jungkook joining let's just say that.

So all in all I can't speak to anyone of them about it even if they knew I was to get married to someone else before I even knew. They just show me every time that I belong to them and I love it every time.

I haven't told my friends yet but I'll tell them in person when they come back to my house in a few days.

I miss them crazy bunch and it was even better when they were here. I was texting both of them earlier but stopped when Yoongi had other plans and since then I had a shower and completely forgot about it until now. So I texted back in the group chat as I sat on my bed with my damp hair not bothering to use my hair dryer this time.

=========================

Me: Sorry guys I was having a shower.

Givemethebunny: Bull 👿

Chachagirl: don't listen to him it's okay.

Me: what's with the emoji Luke?

Givemethebunny: it's means I know exactly what you were doing you horny devil 😉

Me: I was having a shower! 😅

Givemethebunny: Sure you were 🤨

Chachagirl: what makes you think that she wasn't?

Me: yeah do tell 🤔

Givemethebunny: Okay, well why else would Y/n leave us on read for the past two hours!! Think about it Chae.

Me: I was having a shower.

Givemethebunny: for two straight hours! 😱 you'll turn into a prune 🍆🍆

Chachagirl: Luke that's no prune.

Givemethebunny: I know that it's to represent the D y/n was getting. 😏

Me: Luke I told you I was having a shower!!

Givemethebunny: yeah a 💦🍆💦🤪 shower!

Me: what's with end emoji?

Givemethebunny: your face with you orgasm

Me: 😱😱 I don't pull that face!

Givemethebunny: you so do!! I've seen it!

Me: WHAT?! WHEN?!

Chachagirl: Luke she wasn't suppose to know we saw her!! 😠

Me: WTF! When? How?

Chachagirl: it was Luke's fault!!

Givemethebunny: don't grass me in Chae!! I wanted to see the hot bodies of seven glorious men and boy they did not disappoint 🥵