Chapter 60 🍁

~Y/N POV~

Today was actually fun after Namjoon gave me some advice to try and not think about the fact that they wont be here tomorrow. Thought now that the day has gone by so incredibly fast I couldn't help but start to feel a little down now.

Everyone had decided to call it a night meaning every one has gone to bed to prepare for tomorrow. I'm not ready for tomorrow and I don't want to be. It's really no offense to Suho in anyway and I'm thankful he knows that but still I don't want to get married.

Chae and Sara are sharing Chaes bedroom tonight, they were super drunk actually since they had a lot to drink but I hope that they're okay for tomorrow with the hangovers they'll probably end up with.

The boys were spending the night with my tonight basically like a goodbye until we see each other again and I hope it's not long. I really hope its not. I feel like I already miss them and they're right here with me in this bedroom with me.

Jimin closed the bedroom door since he was the last one inside the bedroom and I sat down on the edge of the bed with Taehyung and Yoongi right next to me. Jungkook say behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his hands rested on my stomach while his legs were rested on each side of me presses against either Yoongi or Taehyung beside me. Jungkook buried his face in the crook of my neck while Hoseok sat in front of me helping to take off my shoes as he kindly smiled at me.

In his eyes he expressed how much he loves me just by the way he was looking at me. They all did because they knew that within the next 12 hours I would be married to Suho and they would be gone. It's like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, counting down the hours until my heart explodes with loneliness.

"Y/n please don't be upset." Jin

He spoke bending down to take my shoes from Hoseok and placing them behind him onto the floor right next to the wall so they're out of the way.

"How could I not be? We all know this is like a goodbye."

"But not for forever." Jungkook

I heard him mumble against my skin rubbing his nose and placing a gently kiss with his soft lips.

"It's only temporary Y/n, trust us. Everything wil turn out just fine." Namjoon

"Yeah then we can finally live in peace, remember like we use to dream about when we were younger?" Taehyung

He innocently looks at me with hope in his eyes taking my hands in his large ones.

"Yes I remember but it's still hard. I don't want to leave you all again. I mean we spend eight years apart and finally I come back and have to marry someone else while you all disappear."

"We wont just disappear though Y/n. There's actually a way we know where we can watch you from a far." Hoseok

Jin smacks him on the back of the head scowling at him for revealing something he probably shouldn't. Hoseok stood up rubbing the back of his head now also glaring at Jin.

"What are you talking about?"

"He means that we actually wont be as far as you think. Actually we have Suho to thank for that." Jimin

He chuckled scratching at his neck coming closer to stand in front of me with Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin.

"Y/n Suho told us where you're going. Your dad doesn't know this and thanks to him we can actually stay close but out of sight because there are things we need to do but this way we can see you but cant show ourselves to you at all." Namjoon

"So it's not really a goodbye then?"

I was uncertain what was really going on but it made me feel a little better that they'll be close by.